Way Too Early 2A Predictions

TheLongestYard

Region 5 Waverly will only have one senior unless something changes. We should be very good in two years. I would say Loretto from Region 5 should be the favorites with that big sophomore QB they got.

Region 6 without a doubt will be Huntingdon. That’s my pick to win it all. Milan could pick up some kids and Riverside will be very young but those younger kids have learned a lot the past two years.

Memphis teams are a toss up. Mitchell or Fairley. You can choose either. 

I’m going to put this out there but I do not believe East Robertson makes it to the big show next year. Trousdale, Marion, Smith one of these three are my pick for the East at this point in time.

1 hour ago, vandyfan1 said:

Region 5 Waverly will only have one senior unless something changes. We should be very good in two years. I would say Loretto from Region 5 should be the favorites with that big sophomore QB they got.

Region 6 without a doubt will be Huntingdon. That’s my pick to win it all. Milan could pick up some kids and Riverside will be very young but those younger kids have learned a lot the past two years.

I’m going to put this out there but I do not believe East Robertson makes it to the big show next year. Trousdale, Marion, Smith one of these three are my pick for the East at this point in time.

Trousdale will be worst and smith will be young.

1 hour ago, vandyfan1 said:

Forrest will have the talent to challenge Marion in R4. This coaching hire will be HUGE. People will be shocked at how much Stephenson underachieved the last 2 seasons when a real coach gets these kids. 

59 minutes ago, GeneralForrest said:

Forrest will have the talent to challenge Marion in R4. This coaching hire will be HUGE. People will be shocked at how much Stephenson underachieved the last 2 seasons when a real coach gets these kids. 

22 minutes ago, PeskyPole said:

Archived

The last two years Marion Co games should be online. With coaching decisions that make Page's guy look like Andy Reid,  Forrest more than challenged Marion. If we get a real coach hired that can start in January we will be playing in the quarterfinals in the quad that represents the east most years. 

You can pin it to the top of the board. Next year Forrest will look much like the 2023 Riverside team. Big RB, dual threat QB, an all senior offensive line, and as much depth and talent in the skill positions as anyone in 2A. 

19 minutes ago, Salem said:

The last two years Marion Co games should be online. With coaching decisions that make Page's guy look like Andy Reid,  Forrest more than challenged Marion. If we get a real coach hired that can start in January we will be playing in the quarterfinals in the quad that represents the east most years. 

You can pin it to the top of the board. Next year Forrest will look much like the 2023 Riverside team. Big RB, dual threat QB, an all senior offensive line, and as much depth and talent in the skill positions as anyone in 2A. 

I personally thought Forrest out coached Marion this year after I called for a blowout. Marion’s talent is there and they are ready to win but can’t seem to put it all together. Forrest hasn’t stopped Pickett in 2 years. Next year will be no different. I am just keeping it real