Way Too Early 2A Predictions

TheLongestYard

2 minutes ago, TyroneBiggums said:

Are you not putting in for it?

listen fool. i typed a post 3 years ago on how to win at Forrest. Some of it Eli adopted. you can spend your time wisely and go find that post. it was comprehensive and had much more intellect than all of your posts combined. you're like a dog that really likes me and wants to be constantly petted. i pay attention merely because you're super loud and obnoxious. in the end i sleep in my bed and you crawl back into your crate. keep following and responding to every single post of mine though. please. i am glad to be such an important part of your existence. truly! i look forward to your response to this post. thanks again for reading. 

2 hours ago, vandyfan1 said:

Region 5 Waverly will only have one senior unless something changes. We should be very good in two years. I would say Loretto from Region 5 should be the favorites with that big sophomore QB they got.

Region 6 without a doubt will be Huntingdon. That’s my pick to win it all. Milan could pick up some kids and Riverside will be very young but those younger kids have learned a lot the past two years.

Memphis teams are a toss up. Mitchell or Fairley. You can choose either. 

I’m going to put this out there but I do not believe East Robertson makes it to the big show next year. Trousdale, Marion, Smith one of these three are my pick for the East at this point in time.

Forrest lost to Marion by 1 score each of the past 2 seasons. We had the worst coach in 2A. There is talent there. 

1 minute ago, GeneralForrest said:

listen fool. i typed a post 3 years ago on how to win at Forrest. Some of it Eli adopted. you can spend your time wisely and go find that post. it was comprehensive and had much more intellect than all of your posts combined. you're like a dog that really likes me and wants to be constantly petted. i pay attention merely because you're super loud and obnoxious. in the end i sleep in my bed and you crawl back into your crate. keep following and responding to every single post of mine though. please. i am glad to be such an important part of your existence. truly! i look forward to your response to this post. thanks again for reading. 

Nah I will just let you keep telling everyone on here how smart you are. Im not loud or obnoxious I just don’t sugar coat my thoughts but I don’t pretend to know everything nor do I slam coaches to the teams I follow repeatedly. Carry on now Coach Gump. You have everyone’s attention. I am just keeping it real

Just now, TyroneBiggums said:

Nah I will just let you keep telling everyone on here how smart you are. Im not loud or obnoxious I just don’t sugar coat my thoughts but I don’t pretend to know everything nor do I slam coaches to the teams I follow repeatedly. Carry on now Coach Gump. You have everyone’s attention. I am just keeping it real

not one syllable of what you write is true. if i wanted someone feminine to nag me id have gotten re married after my wife passed 

7 minutes ago, TyroneBiggums said:

I personally thought Forrest out coached Marion this year after I called for a blowout. Marion’s talent is there and they are ready to win but can’t seem to put it all together. Forrest hasn’t stopped Pickett in 2 years. Next year will be no different. I am just keeping it real

You have been keeping it real dumb and real wrong all season. Your playoff picks were comical. 

Marion's talent is so far off where it was in 15, 16, or 21 you must have a kid on the team to argue otherwise. Picket ran wild as a sophomore. He wasn't a factor this year on offense. If Marion doesn't load up on transfers 4 and 6 can't do it themselves.

22 minutes ago, Salem said:

You have been keeping it real dumb and real wrong all season. Your playoff picks were comical. 

Marion's talent is so far off where it was in 15, 16, or 21 you must have a kid on the team to argue otherwise. Picket ran wild as a sophomore. He wasn't a factor this year on offense. If Marion doesn't load up on transfers 4 and 6 can't do it themselves.

First of all you’re on the good stuff if you don’t think Marion had way more talent and skill this year than they did in 2021 when they ran 90’s style offense shoe to shoe and lost to an average Watertown team when they couldn’t score a single point. I have watched Marion a lot more than you have over the last several years and was at all the state games as well but I am not going to get in a pissing contest with a fan from Forrest.

Fwiw though I would not be so quick to say Marion only has two kids. Had a freshman this year that will be a grown man next year.  I do think Forrest has good size and good football players and could be considered a dark horse pick next season but Forrest can’t get out of their own way. I am just keeping it real

22 minutes ago, TyroneBiggums said:

First of all you’re on the good stuff if you don’t think Marion had way more talent and skill this year than they did in 2021 when they ran 90’s style offense shoe to shoe and lost to an average Watertown team when they couldn’t score a single point. I have watched Marion a lot more than you have over the last several years and was at all the state games as well but I am not going to get in a pissing contest with a fan from Forrest.

Fwiw though I would not be so quick to say Marion only has two kids. Had a freshman this year that will be a grown man next year.  I do think Forrest has good size and good football players and could be considered a dark horse pick next season but Forrest can’t get out of their own way. I am just keeping it real

i liked it better when u actually posted with some balls