Grace Christian Head Coach Opening

SheriffofRedRock

I’m sure the Head of School has his own list and I have full confidence that he will make a great hire. He’s a proven winner on the basketball court and took GCA to multiple state tournaments. The guy is competitive and wants to win. Experiment season is over and should’ve never happened. 

Edited by gcapride

2 hours ago, RiverRat95 said:

GQ :roflol:

also- acting like JL was a bad hire is outrageous. No support. No athletes to compete with some of the region best. Just wild and unchristian like to blame the coach that gave his all for a program for 4 years. 

It was a 3 year “experiment” and he wasn’t the right fit. 8-22 in 3 years. 29-16 in the 4 years in DII prior to his hire. You want to go more?

GQ ain’t answering that call but I’m sure we will get a quality HC. Thanks for your insightful input. 

11 hours ago, gcapride said:

It was a 3 year “experiment” and he wasn’t the right fit. 8-22 in 3 years. 29-16 in the 4 years in DII prior to his hire. You want to go more?

GQ ain’t answering that call but I’m sure we will get a quality HC. Thanks for your insightful input. 

you better come back outta the shadows Pride and get that Viper Ranglin Karns Baptist committee members back in line....Pride been repeatin that last sentence too much

Booger just sayin :mrgreen: