Where does DCA go?

Playerscoach

11 minutes ago, Playerscoach said:

I didn’t say he did “nothing” so don’t misquote me. I provided a fact that the kids didn’t get out of the stands the years under Wade. That is a fact but comparing BA to DCA in that regard is sort of silly don’t you think? 

Well he must not have done enough. Nothing silly about comparing kids from one school to another. 

On 12/14/2023 at 11:16 AM, Playerscoach said:

Being a preseason pick to win it all next year and now losing Wade to BA DCA is at a crossroads. 

They have two internal candidates that frankly neither are head coach material yet, but will be some day, and a former coach who was in the final two with Wade.

Will be interesting to see.

Do you with all your criteria think you could possibly make a decision as to who would be the best choice for football coach. For DCA's sake I hope you have no say.

22 minutes ago, fb247 said:

Because I think you are not qualified to make any decision for what is best for DCA.

Lol I’m absolutely qualified to discuss the topic and posted some of those qualifications. What are yours? You’ve picked a candidate and I haven’t so compared to the others in this thread how is that candidate superior based on the qualifications I listed and any others you know of? 

10 minutes ago, fb247 said:

Do you with all your criteria think you could possibly make a decision as to who would be the best choice for football coach. For DCA's sake I hope you have no say.

Lol. I know their criteria and they will make the  decision. The fact you’re this butthurt I pointed out your bias towards your chosen candidate speaks volumes. 

22 minutes ago, fb247 said:

Well he must not have done enough. Nothing silly about comparing kids from one school to another. 

It’s absolutely silly because you know nothing of the student body dynamics of either school but you do know the program pedigrees. Again, the numbers for Wade’s tenure don’t have feelings, they are factual. DCA has made getting those numbers up a priority, thus it’s part of the criteria for the new coach and staff. 

did that Wade feller not put them Baptist in a couple Gold Ball contest.....to include one Gold Ball title......how did he he accomplish that at a educatin instutuion that isnt a FB factory...and without pedigree

....Booger remembers witnessin them Donelson Baptist in the 2020 or 19 gold ball contest......either NCS or USJ they thumped .......and there were HS aged kids of the male callcasion wearin Wildcat colors then in the stands

...no ID what that feller will do for BA.....but DCA as a whole may end up missin wades departure

Booger just sayin :mrgreen:

Edited by Booger

49 minutes ago, Playerscoach said:

It’s absolutely silly because you know nothing of the student body dynamics of either school but you do know the program pedigrees. Again, the numbers for Wade’s tenure don’t have feelings, they are factual. DCA has made getting those numbers up a priority, thus it’s part of the criteria for the new coach and staff. 

If numbers is a priority then I have seen or heard no name of a candidate that can do that. 

2 hours ago, Booger said:

did that Wade feller not put them Baptist in a couple Gold Ball contest.....to include one Gold Ball title......how did he he accomplish that at a educatin instutuion that isnt a FB factory...and without pedigree

....Booger remembers witnessin them Donelson Baptist in the 2020 or 19 gold ball contest......either NCS or USJ they thumped .......and there were HS aged kids of the male callcasion wearin Wildcat colors then in the stands

...no ID what that feller will do for BA.....but DCA as a whole may end up missin wades departure

Booger just sayin :mrgreen:

I ain't tryin' to nitpick, but DCA is non-denominational. Always have been.

7 hours ago, Playerscoach said:

I have no candidate so I can take an unbiased approach.

That’s worth a laugh.  Your opinion about Beaubien is definitely biased.  Just because you are close to someone who works in the office does not make you an expert on coaching credentials.  

15 hours ago, howdoitknow said:

That’s worth a laugh.  Your opinion about Beaubien is definitely biased.  Just because you are close to someone who works in the office does not make you an expert on coaching credentials.  

Well the opinion about Beau is based on many  things including the history of the program and school itself. While being a great man he’s not ready to be the newest caretaker of that program. So my objective opinion isn’t a bias at all, especially considering my history with the school, my history with the program since it’s beginning at Joe Patterson field, my personal experience with the product on the field with your favorite candidate, and my knowledge of the candidates who have applied compared to your favorite candidate. It would probably help you to know the difference between bias and objectivity?