Where does DCA go?

Playerscoach

The hire has been made and will be announced in the next few days. It’s unfolded the way many saw it and Coach Wade has left the program in great shape from a talent perspective. DCA will be fine as the coach works to get the current numbers up and keeps the momentum in the lower grades. 

Personally I think this will usher in a new direction for DCA athletics. 

2 hours ago, VUDores2024 said:

I heard the same and now it's time to unite the current team, grow the numbers and continue championship level football on the banks of the Stones River! Hopefully the current players will stay and also get those trenches built up!

Sheriff has this under control.   He has talked to Alpha Wolf.   Waiting on the GraveDigger.  

1 hour ago, Yellowstone said:

Sheriff has this under control.   He has talked to Alpha Wolf.   Waiting on the GraveDigger.  

Sherriff needs to call in the GraveDigger because the Wolf is howling at the moon and about time to lay this dead horse to rest. John Dutton isn't coming back through the door. The Ranch is still full of varmants and until the exterminator is called in, it remains the Wild Wild West. I've enjoyed this installment in the series of As the Stones Turn. I look forward to the sequel. Maybe there will be some new characters in place by them....:popcorneater:

On 12/14/2023 at 6:22 PM, Playerscoach said:

He’s a really good guy but he’s just not ready for that HC job yet. That doesn’t mean he’s a bad coach by any means though. In fact, he’s liked by probably 99.99% of the people at DCA but that doesn’t mean he should get the keys to the program. Again, he’s a truly wonderful man and I wish him well I’m just not sure they will go that direction?

And you think Pierce is ready for this job?