South Doyle opening

SheriffofRedRock

2 hours ago, madhatter2269 said:

saw someone say they should be really happy. I guess if giving up 38&42 PPG on defense the last 2 years and allowing 13/22 games over that span to eclipse 40 points is a good thing then alright. Lol

Not the one I was referencing.  

LA is a very good football coach, but the one I was referencing made the decision to stay where he is instead of going back across the river.  

LA knows the landscape in Knox County.  He'll be fine.  

• Upvote 1

51 minutes ago, HTV said:

LA is a very good football coach, but the one I was referencing made the decision to stay where he is instead of going back across the river.  

just to be clear, youre telling us someone else turned down the job prior to this hire?

1 hour ago, HTV said:

Back across the river. So the person who turned S-D down use to coach on the south side of the river?

6 hours ago, ILB1999 said:

or he's just not up to being in charge.

Different coaching job at S-D than BHS. Why didn't this guy get the job when coach Duncan retired? He was an assistant under Duncan. At S-D you have to do more as a coach. At BHS you get transfers in that are ready to go. The BHS football mouth pieces have told us over and over how good BHS is going to be when Coach Jones gets all of his players in house. Plus if you had to hang out at BHS football field house or S-D field house, which decision would you make.

• 1 month later...