South Doyle opening

SheriffofRedRock

Across the board in Knox County teams are struggling to hire coaches. SD is one of the worst schools in the county so I imagine LA is struggling to get coaches to come. I heard all of the previous staff left. I wonder what went on there. Did LA not reach out to them or something. Seems like he would try to retain as many coaches as he con considering the landscape of hiring coaches now.

On 2/22/2024 at 9:00 AM, RiverRat95 said:

A SD native that had an up and coming QB was basically told it was his job and then the rug pulled out to hire a salesman with no success on his resume. They deserve what they get. 

So he leaving because the school has a new coach?  Maybe his family is the  the bad salesmen.  Coach Headrick knows football and SD new QB coach is one of the top QB's that's came out of SD and also played at UT so that player needs to chill out and be anxious to learn from a former college QB

4 hours ago, Turtle said:

So he leaving because the school has a new coach?  Maybe his family is the  the bad salesmen.  Coach Headrick knows football and SD new QB coach is one of the top QB's that's came out of SD and also played at UT so that player needs to chill out and be anxious to learn from a former college QB

Who is the QB coach? 

On 2/23/2024 at 9:10 AM, Turtle said:

What QB from SD played at UT that also was in the running for the HC at SD?

On 2/22/2024 at 9:00 AM, RiverRat95 said:

A SD native that had an up and coming QB was basically told it was his job and then the rug pulled out to hire a salesman with no success on his resume. They deserve what they get. 

Who is this person/potential HC that you speak of. It is fake News unless you can come up with a legitimate name. 

• Upvote 1

On 2/27/2024 at 12:01 PM, Turtle said:

I'll wait until the Coach, drops his coaching staff.   Just know the QB coach will be a plus.

Come on Turtle. You and river rat are looking like used car salesmen with all these mystery so called coaches and potential coaches. Calling Fake News without legitimate names. 

• Upvote 1