South Doyle opening

SheriffofRedRock

Dang good hire for the Kees!  He’s a players coach and as long as the players buy in to what he’s bringing to the table , I foresee him being a darn good fit and a long stay in South Knox !   

who do you SD fans want to see him keep on staff or do you want a brand new coaching staff ?

• Upvote 2

47 minutes ago, Turtle said:

Dang good hire for the Kees!  He’s a players coach and as long as the players buy in to what he’s bringing to the table , I foresee him being a darn good fit and a long stay in South Knox !   

who do you SD fans want to see him keep on staff or do you want a brand new coaching staff ?

Hopefully he isn’t bringing the defense that he ran at Fulton… yikes 

On 12/27/2023 at 11:13 AM, osunut2 said:

He did a phenomenal job of keeping the talent at home. That's always been an issue at SD.

I agree he did a great job, especially with a few kids growing up in Alcoa and still living on that border and getting them to stay. Had Brang not had gotten hurt his senior year, I think Duncan could've got himself a championship that year. Talent was crazy that year with Brang and EY. Duncan didn't leave the program high and dry like some people are saying. It was his time. He gave everything to multiple programs and wanted to be around his grandchildren more. I believe he lives in Cookeville now where is son in law is coaching at Cookeville High.