AE job open

OrangePylon

4 hours ago, BarneySox2007 said:

The New Word of the Day at Austin-East is "Freight".

I've been hearing they got their man and waiting on KCS to approve their offer "Freight" Days now.

It's because of what in building job is being offered/proposed. It would be a new position is my guess so he can get paid what he is wanting. Central was not willing to do this

On 2/12/2024 at 10:47 AM, Turtle said:

They're on the recruiting trail now!  They're already in Carter High School players ears.  They're waiting until they find a few opening apartments in Alcoa zone so they can house them. 

We're working HARD to keep them Cherry Brothers in K town, but they want to play at Alcoa bad! 

Alcoa got all the players and talent they need in their own backyard.......NO MORE TRANSFERS NEEDED OR WANTED!! :thumb: 

Go Away GIFs | Tenor

6 hours ago, SheriffofRedRock said:

Sounds like fake news

....believe what ya want......Alcoa don't need them............too much baggage. 

A lot of times outside players throw off team chemistry. I know what's in the Alcoa pipeline as well as anyone. We'll be better off without any outsiders. 

• Thanks 1

12 hours ago, BCsportsfan said:

....believe what ya want......Alcoa don't need them............too much baggage. 

A lot of times outside players throw off team chemistry. I know what's in the Alcoa pipeline as well as anyone. We'll be better off without any outsiders. 

Ain't no one getting fooled by you, no one cares because it's 3A football. Ya'll recruit and so do other programs it is what it is. If you ain't cheating you ain't trying

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, SheriffofRedRock said:

Ain't no one getting fooled by you, no one cares because it's 3A football. Ya'll recruit and so do other programs it is what it is. If you ain't cheating you ain't trying

Austin Roadrunners do not have a good program right now. Austin Roadrunners are a hard sell because Austin Roadrunners will never beat Alcoa Tornado again in our lifetime. Austin Roadrunners are in a rough part of town and that complicates matters. I am Captain Guru and I approve this message.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

22 hours ago, BCsportsfan said:

We're working HARD to keep them Cherry Brothers in K town, but they want to play at Alcoa bad! 

Alcoa got all the players and talent they need in their own backyard.......NO MORE TRANSFERS NEEDED OR WANTED!! :thumb: 

I know you're really joking about that but apparently someone really did hit up one of their parents and they declined the offer so let's not throw that out there when it really happened.  I'm just saying.  

I'm sure by the time the start of the 2024 season gets here you all will have about 3-4 transfers 

15 hours ago, BCsportsfan said:

That "Too much Baggage" only happened one time and you all still bring that up to this day.  However, that Alcoa pipeline is running real dry especially that 8th grade team.  I'm just saying.  

1 hour ago, CaptainGuru said:

Austin Roadrunners do not have a good program right now. Austin Roadrunners are a hard sell because Austin Roadrunners will never beat Alcoa Tornado again in our lifetime. Austin Roadrunners are in a rough part of town and that complicates matters. I am Captain Guru and I approve this message.

Ok I'm put it this way, AE's 8th grade team swept Alcoa's 8th grade team.  Therefore, if AE keeps 90% of those players, AE will beat ALcoa in the near future.  You need to quit sniffing Alcoa's jock strap, they are beatable just like anyone else.