Class 1A Report Card

1 hour ago, CYJACKETT said:

Sunbright Tigers girls team looks almost unbeatable. 

I think Single A it is wide open. Wayne County, Mckenzie, Cloudland, Pickett County maybe Clarkrange, maybe South Fulton, maybe Greenfield when healthy, maybe Moore County....Lot of maybes and I may have missed some teams but that is a lot of your competetition. 

45 minutes ago, pioneer42 said:

I think Single A it is wide open. Wayne County, Mckenzie, Cloudland, Pickett County maybe Clarkrange, maybe South Fulton, maybe Greenfield when healthy, maybe Moore County....Lot of maybes and I may have missed some teams but that is a lot of your competetition. 

1A is as weak as I have seen it in a long time.  I have seen Wayne Co, McKenzie, Greenfield, South Fulton and Moore County play.  Wayne Co would be the favorite with McKenzie and Moore Co a toss up game.  South Fulton just below those two.  Greenfield is not very good even when healthy.  Normally I wouldnt think two players could win the state but since 1A is weak I would say Mckenzie has a good shot.  Davis is as good as I have seen come through West TN.   I believe only two of Wayne Co, Mck and Moore County can get to the state since they go through each other.

38 minutes ago, 1983 said:

1A is as weak as I have seen it in a long time.  I have seen Wayne Co, McKenzie, Greenfield, South Fulton and Moore County play.  Wayne Co would be the favorite with McKenzie and Moore Co a toss up game.  South Fulton just below those two.  Greenfield is not very good even when healthy.  Normally I wouldnt think two players could win the state but since 1A is weak I would say Mckenzie has a good shot.  Davis is as good as I have seen come through West TN.   I believe only two of Wayne Co, Mck and Moore County can get to the state since they go through each other.

I will have to agree, out side of Cloudland and maybe NG it’s as weak as I can remember in east TN

1 hour ago, 1983 said:

Reason I bring up Greenfield is they have the Alford girl who is a scoring machine on the bench and a couple of others all hurt. They will be better when healthy. Mckenzie has Reynolds and Davis who are flat out awesome but can the other three handle ball pressure?? Big drop off after those two or it was this summer anyway. Wayne County is pretty good but are not dominant by any stretch. Wouldn't suprise me if a Pickett County or somebody across the river made a good run. It is weak. AAA is pretty weak too. AA is flat out loaded. 

We scrimmaged Pickett in the preseason and went to the wire with them.  I told my girls if we're gonna make school history then this is the year to do it.  When Cloudland plays their best I believe they're one of the top 5 teams and have a possibility of playing in the championship game.  I did not think north greene would be as good as they are after losing 4 seniors but they have some wins that have raised my eyebrows.  I don't believe region 2 is on our level. Sunbright included 

1 hour ago, THE KING said:

We scrimmaged Pickett in the preseason and went to the wire with them.  I told my girls if we're gonna make school history then this is the year to do it.  When Cloudland plays their best I believe they're one of the top 5 teams and have a possibility of playing in the championship game.  I did not think north greene would be as good as they are after losing 4 seniors but they have some wins that have raised my eyebrows.  I don't believe region 2 is on our level. Sunbright included 

I always told mine to always dream big and yes dreams do come true sometimes. Got to play every possesion like it is your last and see what happens. Single A is wide open for sure. 

3 hours ago, ball21 said:

It’s a great chance 3 gold balls will come back to west tn this year 

Maybe 1 or 2 but the favorites in 2A has to be McMinn Central They are loaded, in 4A Bradley Central in the favorite again, in 3A Heritage out of Knoxville is really good, in 1A the East is really weak this year out side of Cloudland and I’m not sure how good they are because of their schedule but they seem to be pretty good, so I would think there’s a really good chance that 2 or 3 gold balls would come from the East this year IMO. 

11 hours ago, THE KING said:

Is the freshman guard you all have from Avery county