Marion Co. 2024

JonSnow

2 hours ago, JonSnow said:

How are the Warriors gonna be looking in 2024?

They have a great shot to win the whole enchilada in 2024! East Robertson is likely the only team in the east that will give them problems. That will be a tough game. Other than that they will roll to 12-0 and face East Robertson in the quarterfinals. 

Warriors return 16 or 17 starters from last season. Lose a couple skill kids that will actually hurt more in the secondary than on offense. A few younger kids that will step into those roles on offense that may produce more speed but need some more experience. QB play will once again make or break their season. Kid that was #2 QB last year may push for the starting role if he has a good spring and summer. Very athletic and can score from anywhere on the field. Few rumors floating around about some area kids but that's usually the norm.

Have a very good shot at the East but as long as Groves is running the ball at ER they're the favorite. 

5 hours ago, GeneralForrest said:

i hope forrest continues to stay under everyones radar with this new coach. marion beat forrest with an inept coach the last two years by a combined 9 points, 

Jasper returns most of their team. I don’t know the number but I’d say 85% of their starters would be accurate. They should be a tough win for anyone. 

5 hours ago, GeneralForrest said:

i hope forrest continues to stay under everyones radar with this new coach. marion beat forrest with an inept coach the last two years by a combined 9 points, 

Not sure they're under the radar. Will Forrest be improved under a new coach? That remains to be seen. Learning a totally new offense will have some growing pains but fortunately the Rockets will play Marion and Fayetteville at the end of the season. By then they may have a better grasp of it. Do I think they can come into Jasper with what the Warriors have returning and potentially adding? Personally I don't think so. Stranger things have happened but that's still a tall task. I wish the Rockets luck next season but I'm hoping you're 2nd in the region. Hahaha

16 hours ago, CoyDillard said:

Not sure they're under the radar. Will Forrest be improved under a new coach? That remains to be seen. Learning a totally new offense will have some growing pains but fortunately the Rockets will play Marion and Fayetteville at the end of the season. By then they may have a better grasp of it. Do I think they can come into Jasper with what the Warriors have returning and potentially adding? Personally I don't think so. Stranger things have happened but that's still a tall task. I wish the Rockets luck next season but I'm hoping you're 2nd in the region. Hahaha

How are things up in the Fiery Gizzard?