Westview HC search

3 hours ago, tradertwo said:

No way he believes that Tide21. If Simpson isn't there, probably 5 or 6 of the starters are playing someplace not named Martin Westview to begin with. You can add that in (just one example) the Riverside game, if not for Simpson himself they most likely lose in the playoffs. 

I can get on board if someone says that their opinion is that maybe one particular player isn't worth the trouble for what they bring to the table, but to try and take away what was obviously gained from his being there is just wrong.

True.

On 1/18/2024 at 4:39 PM, Tide21 said:

Coady and all the others that came in for Simpson ? 

I believe it was McConnell coming in for that one year and completely overhauling the whole program and also what Ben Johnson and Chris Coleman was able to do and Coach Coady was also a big help. I believe the last Coach is a good offensive coordinator and was a part of the Gold Ball but I just didn't think he was the reason we won it. I believe if McConnell didn't come in and make the changes that were mad I dont know if Westview would have the Gold Ball. 

Westview Chargers will be getting a good coach soon. Westview Chargers will be back to mercy ruling their opponents soon enough. When the new coach for Westview Chargers coached Gavin and Montez they mercy ruled a whole lot of teams. Westview Chargers will be good again very soon. It will happen. I guarantee it. Watch and see. Does anyone want to bet me? I am Captain Guru and I approve this message.

22 minutes ago, CaptainGuru said:

Westview Chargers will be getting a good coach soon. Westview Chargers will be back to mercy ruling their opponents soon enough. When the new coach for Westview Chargers coached Gavin and Montez they mercy ruled a whole lot of teams. Westview Chargers will be good again very soon. It will happen. I guarantee it. Watch and see. Does anyone want to bet me? I am Captain Guru and I approve this message.

So sounds like the coach is going to be returning back to Westview instead someone new to Westview

28 minutes ago, PantherPride12 said:

So sounds like the coach is going to be returning back to Westview instead someone new to Westview

The new coach has a previous stint coaching Westview Chargers. Westview Chargers will be good again soon enough. Your new coach found out the grass isn't always greener at home. Westview Chargers will be able to mercy rule a lot of teams the next few years. It will happen. Watch and see. Do you want to bet me?  I am Captain Guru and I approve this message.

3 hours ago, PantherPride12 said:

He's baiting you to think that Matt McConnell is going to be the coach. Could very well be, but I trust this source about as far as I could throw him. McConnell is an outstanding offensive coach, but he doesn't strike me as the type to be subordinate to anyone and it's been strongly insinuated that others will have a lot of input on the direction of the offense there.

• Like 1

16 hours ago, tradertwo said:

He's baiting you to think that Matt McConnell is going to be the coach. Could very well be, but I trust this source about as far as I could throw him. McConnell is an outstanding offensive coach, but he doesn't strike me as the type to be subordinate to anyone and it's been strongly insinuated that others will have a lot of input on the direction of the offense there.

Oh I know. I’m just playing along 

25 minutes ago, tradertwo said:

Only reason that I even saw his post is that you tagged it...I've had him/her on my blocked list for a while. Some people are plenty stupid on their own without trying to play stupid.

He is on every topic across the state. 

But to get back to topic. What is taking Westview and Hardin county so long to find their guy? 

50 minutes ago, PantherPride12 said:

He is on every topic across the state. 

But to get back to topic. What is taking Westview and Hardin county so long to find their guy? 

Don't know if its true but was told the job has to be posted for maybe 2 weeks before the new coach can be announced. So If that is true then it could have been announced yesterday or today. It will either happen Monday or Tuesday. I believe they are also trying to assemble the staff. I'm getting pretty pumped about this. This is going to be a solid coaching staff.

On 1/13/2024 at 4:34 PM, QuickStrike said:

That is not true.   

I believe it may have been just speculation. So, it may not be and, I am sure some already know who it is.

Speculation (word) was that the Milan coach already has a relationship with Simpson because he was a record setting QB with UTM. It was also added in that Milan already has his replacement on staff. 

I just don’t know enough about those West Tennessee programs and just restating what has been said.