West Tennessee Head Coaching Openings

11 hours ago, Jchannel1738 said:

I'm not really sure how a coach that's never won anywhere is considered a great addition. Took a dresden team who consistently won to losing to teams like Greenfield and Gleason consistently. Then did the same at McNairy.  Just a head scratcher there. The other 2 I've heard are decent people and good coaches but I'm not sure I'd thank an administration for something you don't know has worked. Might be the undoing ya know? I hope all works out for the program but it just sounds like some daddies were upset and threw their money around to me 

Your accuracy is on point for Dresden & probably for McNairy too. But Johnson is just an assistant not the captain of the W ship. Hopefully Westview will work out in best interest for them both. But, in Weakley, say what you will, it's who your family rubs shoulders with. How else would a coach make the laps you described, not be from Weakley County & wind up at (at either job) Westview as they gear up for non-stop title runs? OBVIOUSLY more than football.

13 hours ago, Jchannel1738 said:

I'm not really sure how a coach that's never won anywhere is considered a great addition. Took a dresden team who consistently won to losing to teams like Greenfield and Gleason consistently. Then did the same at McNairy.  Just a head scratcher there. The other 2 I've heard are decent people and good coaches but I'm not sure I'd thank an administration for something you don't know has worked. Might be the undoing ya know? I hope all works out for the program but it just sounds like some daddies were upset and threw their money around to me 

Yeah there were a lot of people upset with the way the program was being run! Thats why we are thankful the Administration saw the issues as well and made the change we needed. Weight room work is way improved and kids are loving the new coaches and new programs that have been installed.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Primetime1 said:

Yeah there were a lot of people upset with the way the program was being run! Thats why we are thankful the Administration saw the issues as well and made the change we needed. Weight room work is way improved and kids are loving the new coaches and new programs that have been installed.

Gotcha. Good luck to the program for sure. I hope it works out for them!