West Tennessee Head Coaching Openings

2 hours ago, PantherPride12 said:

Is the Lexington job a job that a lot of coaches would want to go after? Do they still have a lot talent there or upcoming? Also how does it play out with the old coach becoming the county AD

You know how rumors are, some of the ones you think are probably true aren't, and some of the ones that get the eye-rolls are... there are some legit names being dropped as "interested", but too early to link anyone as even a good possibility yet. With the pay rate, new stadium and the Tigers history I think some upper level coaches will be in the conversation. 

11 minutes ago, tradertwo said:

You know how rumors are, some of the ones you think are probably true aren't, and some of the ones that get the eye-rolls are... there are some legit names being dropped as "interested", but too early to link anyone as even a good possibility yet. With the pay rate, new stadium and the Tigers history I think some upper level coaches will be in the conversation. 

Yeah that is very true. Lexington usually has a good football team with a down year thrown in there. Isn't there another Hollingsworth on the staff there. Would they promote him to Head Coach?

5 minutes ago, PantherPride12 said:

Yeah that is very true. Lexington usually has a good football team with a down year thrown in there. Isn't there another Hollingsworth on the staff there. Would they promote him to Head Coach?

It could happen, but highly doubtful.

19 hours ago, SpottedGoat said:

I wish them well, but this is funny.  They are only 3-6 against county rival 1A Dresden in the past decade (didn't play in '20). Those 3 wins were Ty Simpson. So, lets see who they've hired and how it works out before claiming they're gonna win the SEC or be enshrined in Canton. 

Funny? Westview will hang 60 on Dresden next year! And probably the next 5 years. I have no clue what the SEC or Canton has to do with West Tenn football but I guarantee you this, the Region will go thru Martin for the next few years and you can take that to the bank!

• Like 1

22 hours ago, Primetime1 said:

I have heard some really good names. Who have they had their eye on?

Westview Chargers have their coach. They have had him for awhile now. I will not give you his name until it is announced, but I will tell you he coached Gavin and Montez several years ago. Westview Chargers will be real good again and will be mercy ruling some of the teams in west Tennessee. It will happen. I guarantee it. Watch and see. Do you want to bet me? I am Captain Guru and I approve this message.

On 1/26/2024 at 12:25 PM, Primetime1 said:

Funny? Westview will hang 60 on Dresden next year! And probably the next 5 years. I have no clue what the SEC or Canton has to do with West Tenn football but I guarantee you this, the Region will go thru Martin for the next few years and you can take that to the bank!

Dang your in mid season form already 

On 1/26/2024 at 10:35 AM, tradertwo said:

Usually don’t post, but curious to know what you thought about the chances of promoting from within their staff? 

On 1/25/2024 at 1:32 PM, CaptainGuru said:

Westview Chargers have had their eyes on a guy since before the other guy was relieved from his duties. Westview Chargers will be able to mercy rule some teams in 2024-2027. It will happen. I guarantee it. Watch and see. Do you want to bet me? I am Captain Guru and I approve this message.

I agree, I can definitely see this happening!