West Tennessee Head Coaching Openings

22 minutes ago, GOCHARGERS said:

Two of these already have their guy. Just waiting to announce.

Westview Chargers have had their eyes on a guy since before the other guy was relieved from his duties. Westview Chargers will be able to mercy rule some teams in 2024-2027. It will happen. I guarantee it. Watch and see. Do you want to bet me? I am Captain Guru and I approve this message.

25 minutes ago, CaptainGuru said:

Westview Chargers have had their eyes on a guy since before the other guy was relieved from his duties. Westview Chargers will be able to mercy rule some teams in 2024-2027. It will happen. I guarantee it. Watch and see. Do you want to bet me? I am Captain Guru and I approve this message.

I have heard some really good names. Who have they had their eye on?

2 hours ago, CaptainGuru said:

I wish them well, but this is funny.  They are only 3-6 against county rival 1A Dresden in the past decade (didn't play in '20). Those 3 wins were Ty Simpson. So, lets see who they've hired and how it works out before claiming they're gonna win the SEC or be enshrined in Canton. 

• Like 1