Summit gets Cleveland in Round 1

fooseball95

Just now, cobrakid8 said:

Why? He wanted to make a dumb statement of smacking his head I guess because he couldn’t like his buddy do any actual research! I fully admit Cleveland is going to beat any team in state of TN in a dual, they also are ranked in the top 50 in the country and that’s great! However they never want to give another team their due! Like freco saying that Buford only had 9 guys worth wrestling at the knockout tournament which is so far fetched it’s hilarious! Again, they have no control of who shows up to a tournament, the same thing happened to them at Carnahan when 2 other top 50 teams showed up without 14 wrestlers. It happens and they have no control over that but let’s not pretend it’s because those other teams didn’t have quality wrestlers to bring, there’s all kinds of reasons such as injury, some guys were still in football early season and there’s been a ton of flu and strep going around all season also!  

Wasn’t just @FrecoFanatic saying that. 

22 hours ago, BobCorker said:

It fell through because Coach Knox called and cancelled it once he saw just how good LHP was this year.  LHP picked up a few mid-year transfers and Bosken + Knox got scared.  #madeincleveland #doitforthegram

This post is laughable. Would LOVE for you tell tell him this very thing. Hahahaha

Just now, TheTreyB said:

This post is laughable. Would LOVE for you tell tell him this very thing. Hahahaha

So why did it happen, why was it cancelled? Everyone wants to know and if Bob is wrong it’s easy to say what did happen and hopefully put Lake Highland in a bad light instead! 

3 minutes ago, cobrakid8 said:

So why did it happen, why was it cancelled? Everyone wants to know and if Bob is wrong it’s easy to say what did happen and hopefully put Lake Highland in a bad light instead! 

My fault on the other saying it. Thought someone else beside myself and freco. 

but BOB is completely wrong on his theory. Maybe he can find out Saturday from Knox himself why he was scared. Or maybe if you come, you can find out. Just lmk when this starts to happen. Ha

46 minutes ago, TheTreyB said:

That my friend was a mic drop post. 

Not really a mic drop......Jefferson is a 3A team and Woodland a 5A team from Georgia a state with 7 classification levels for sports. Both considered a small schools.

If you want to see what go anywhere and wrestle anyone looks like....go take a peek at this schedule and the results:
http://www.collinshillwrestling.com/events.aspx?sid=459&team=v

Yea...I know it's old.....but that's what take on anyone looks like. Dang even the Cleveland Duals are in there....

• Like 1