Summit gets Cleveland in Round 1

fooseball95

2 minutes ago, Ummmno said:

its the fact you all think you're gods gift to earth. you're just fine talking down to people who support other programs but the second someones critical of your beloved cleveland you all make troll accounts and spam coacht with your garbage. football or wrestling, it doesnt matter. how dare anybody EVER have anything negative to say about the high and mighty blue raiders. your arrogance is astounding. 

grow up. 

I never bashed anyone or any other program. I am also not trolling anyone. And yeah, I defended Josh and Joey against the accusation we were only good because of Allan Jones. And yes, I think we can beat Buford and Camden. I am not arrogant about how good we are either. I named several teams I think would beat us pretty bad, including Lake Highland Prep. And if you knew me, you would know I care very deeply about TN wrestling as a whole and have many friends across the state. I want our state to be the best and I support every program and every wrestler. I have been hauling TN kids all over the country for years. I did not realize this place was a message board where everyone has to agree with you. You bashed Cleveland, I responded. Never once did I bash anyone else.

5 minutes ago, StormChaserWrestling said:

I actually would pick Cleveland to win in December, and right now.  With everything Cleveland returns they need to try to get into 1-2 of the premier dual events in the country next year. It has to be in the budget lol

I agree! My son will be in 9th grade next year and I want us to wrestle the toughest schedule we can, win or lose. That is what makes wrestling the best sport on earth! The opportunity to test your metal in combat. I will gladly take an L for the chance to see our guys test their skill and toughness.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2

2 hours ago, cobrakid8 said:

awe, good comeback from someone lacking a brain, go see the wizard maybe he has one for you tinman! 

you look like a douche bandwagon fan, again never answered what team besides Cleveland you spend time on your knees worshiping? You afraid to answer Alabama or Georgia, prob a school you never stepped on campus and couldn't point at the city on a map! 

What a childish idiotic post. But coming from you I get it. Haha see you Saturday. 

@FrecoFanatic here are my pics for that dual, would have been a heck of a dual

106-  Matz                                       vs Cordero                        Cordero by pin

113-Clarke                                       vs Chase Walker               Walker by dec(beat him 3-1 last time)

120-Ibold                                         vs Maughon                      Ibold by MD

126-Kieron McCormack                vs Bosken                           Bosken by dec

132-Maddox McArthur                 vs Rice                                 McArthur by dec

138-Gorman                                   vs Congdon                          Gorman by pin

144-Gavin Pope                             vs York                                   Pope by pin

150-Hudson Danielson                 vs Schuft                               Danielson by dec

157-Callum McCormack               vs Lockerby                          McCormack by dec

165-Grayson Santee                     vs Logan Fowler                   Logan Fowler by MD

175-Jax Pope                                  vs Cy Fowler                         Cy Fowler by pin

190- Conor McCloskey                 vs Lucas S                              Lucas S by dec

215-Aaron Riner                            vs Moore                               Riner by pin

285-Albert Butler                          vs Russell                                Russell by dec

Cleveland- 6,3, 3, 4, 6, 3, 3=28

Buford- 4, 3, 6, 6, 3, 3, 6=31

40 minutes ago, FrecoFanatic said:

I never bashed anyone or any other program. I am also not trolling anyone. And yeah, I defended Josh and Joey against the accusation we were only good because of Allan Jones. And yes, I think we can beat Buford and Camden. I am not arrogant about how good we are either. I named several teams I think would beat us pretty bad, including Lake Highland Prep. And if you knew me, you would know I care very deeply about TN wrestling as a whole and have many friends across the state. I want our state to be the best and I support every program and every wrestler. I have been hauling TN kids all over the country for years. I did not realize this place was a message board where everyone has to agree with you. You bashed Cleveland, I responded. Never once did I bash anyone else.

also I never said you are only good because of Allan, I SAID YOU WOULD NOT BE AS GOOD AS YOU ARE NOW WITHOUT ALLAN JONES, he's literally put millions into that program from building a wrestling only building, funding coaches(including paying for a full year of Josh when he lost his job as head coach of Cleveland to literally coach a kids club full time, not sure there is ANY other program out there doing that)! He also was the one that paid the money to start the club with a big donation to fund the startup costs which just like any other business that seed money to start is the biggest hurdle! But I have never said that was the reason you are good, I said that is the reason you are head and shoulders above everyone else right now and we were fighting for Summit getting them first round instead of the finals! 

11 minutes ago, TheTreyB said:

What a childish idiotic post. But coming from you I get it. Haha see you Saturday. 

Trey, you have literally looked the entire time like a child, I've just helped make you look a fool also! Although I'm sure you would have done a great job doing that anyways on your own! 

2 hours ago, cobrakid8 said:

I did, but Trey the douche wants to keep crying about not having a brain, must suck his entire life is wrestling he really needs a hobby, I enjoy my hobbies and so my life isn't entirely made of my sons soccer, sadly Trey there still living vicariously through his son! 

Hahaha once again. You are wrong. Keep thinking you know me. Groupie

• Upvote 1