Summit gets Cleveland in Round 1

fooseball95

8 minutes ago, GrassmanCLEV said:

For f**ks sake, how about all you beta males hiding behind usernames just come out and say who you are.

Nah, i don't take advice from people who use the terms "alpha" and "beta" to describe men. 

Its much more fun watching @TheTreyB continue to lie. Since its what he does so well...

10 minutes ago, Ummmno said:

Nah, i don't take advice from people who use the terms "alpha" and "beta" to describe men. 

Its much more fun watching @TheTreyB continue to lie. Since its what he does so well...

Using the term "men" loosely I see. Notice that almost all the Cleveland people have made clear who they are. You can't even stand behind the crap you spew on this forum.

Edited by GrassmanCLEV
Clarity
  • Upvote 2

4 minutes ago, TheTreyB said:

Lie? Ummmk

tell me one I have

For starters that you know who I am. 

Then the whole cleveland doesn't recruit, they don't get more money than any other program, them having more money doesnt contribute in any way to their success...etc etc etc

Just now, Ummmno said:

For starters that you know who I am. 

Then the whole cleveland doesn't recruit, they don't get more money than any other program, them having more money doesnt contribute in any way to their success...etc etc etc

Hahahahaha

#weknowummmno