TN Wrestling Coach's Poll for 29 January 2024

ArtusCimber

Father Ryan is vastly under ranked. They lost to Cleveland by 3 without Tran. Lost to Mccallie by 6 without Tran and Rutherford. They will beat Baylor handily this time with Ryan having a full lineup. Predict they beat Mccallie too. 

39 minutes ago, FR615 said:

Father Ryan is vastly under ranked. They lost to Cleveland by 3 without Tran. Lost to Mccallie by 6 without Tran and Rutherford. They will beat Baylor handily this time with Ryan having a full lineup. Predict they beat Mccallie too. 

I believe so also! I think it should be Cleveland, Father Ryan, McCallie, Baylor, Summit, Soddy Daisy, Brentwood, Christian Brothers, Dobyns Bennett, Nolensville, Halls, Bradley

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, cobrakid8 said:

I believe so also! I think it should be Cleveland, Father Ryan, McCallie, Baylor, Summit, Soddy Daisy, Brentwood, Christian Brothers, Dobyns Bennett, Nolensville, Halls, Bradley

Cleveland, Summit, McCallie, Father Ryan, Baylor, Soddy, Brentwood, Nolensville, Christian Brothers, Dobyns Bennett, Halls, Bradley

Edited by Ummmno

4 hours ago, FR615 said:

Father Ryan is very good. I would like to wrestle again with both teams having access to their full lineups. I think the matchups would probably be different in a second dual. Tanner is a beast. Love that kid. I know him well.

• Like 1

Every dual is different. I think Father Ryan wins the private school division this week, but I think Baylor and McCallie could also both win. Even with Baylor being down two guys, they are still very very very good. Honestly, I thought they had McCallie beat in the last match. Pin came out of nowhere. I think Father Ryan is probably the strongest team though if Tanner is back.

51 minutes ago, FrecoFanatic said:

Every dual is different. I think Father Ryan wins the private school division this week, but I think Baylor and McCallie could also both win. Even with Baylor being down two guys, they are still very very very good. Honestly, I thought they had McCallie beat in the last match. Pin came out of nowhere. I think Father Ryan is probably the strongest team though if Tanner is back.

He’s back and I agree. 3 fairly evenly matched teams with Baylor missing two. Think preventing 6 and likely winning at 106 and potentially flipping 165 really turns the match to Ryan

Edited by FR615