UPSET ALERT

dca44

PackMentality laid out Summit's plan to victory elsewhere. There were some reaches but I've seen lesser plans work before. Cant remember what weight class he had them starting at or who he gave choice to on odd/even matches but this is what I would want if I coached each team. Granted, I have very little idea about kids dropping weight classes if it's very recent.

IMO, Summit should pray they start at 132 where they are strongest, pick up bonus points where they are expected, win the first 4 matches (if Leach goes 150) while picking up bonus in 3 of them. They possibly lead 19-0, and while their big guns are all gone, they make Cleveland wrestle from behind, hope Cleveland has to show first at 165 and 190, flip a match or two, limit bonus for Cleveland in the matches they lose and hope for the best.

Obviously, Cleveland's path to victory is easier due to have more horses in the stable. You want to start at 165 with Summit having odd, they show first there as well as 190. Cleveland wins from 165 thru the turn all the way to 126 picking up bonus in several matches. 165 (pin), 175 (pin), 190 (major), 215 (minor)  285 (minor) ,106 (pin), 113(pin), 120 (minor) 126(pin). Its a race to 43 and the score is now 43-0 Cleveland with only 30 points left to score. Cleveland is able to FF to Summit's big guns at 132, 138, 144, 150 and even 157. 

Thoughts?

55 minutes ago, StarRaider said:

Outside of Hamilton County?  Do they still teach geograh... never mind

other than that.... outstanding post!   you are going to be hearing from the CHS JAG Corps soon.

hamilton…bradley…same thing