Cleveland success….

TheTreyB

2 minutes ago, Ummmno said:

You must not have been on the last few months with the Cleveland parent trolls. 

every time the money is brought up and said AT ALL to having contributed, it’s denied. They say that the SOLE reason for their success is Knox and Bosken.

@TheTreyB wanna prove me right?

Find the quotes..... Ill wait

3 minutes ago, Rasslinking said:

Find the quotes..... Ill wait

Man I’m not going through that guys 78 posts a day. He’s said it. 

the Cleveland parents, for the most part, display cultish behavior and deny any part of what actually contributes to their success that isn’t named Josh or Joey. 

just give it time. He’ll say it here. I tagged him. 

7 minutes ago, Rasslinking said:

I have followed....ill wait.

It must have been a really ugly dual meet..... 

like I said, it has nothing to do with duals or tournaments. 

it has everything to do with their attitude on this forum.

1 hour ago, fooseball95 said:

If y’all are gonna cry about the amount of money cleveland receives at least get the person right that gives it lol. There’s a guy by the name of mark smith that owns about 30 local McDonalds, that’s a Cleve alum that does more behind the scenes. Always quick to bring up Allan which tells me they you aren’t close enough to the program to really knows what goes on. This year is number 7 so before it’s all said and done this thing could get to 10 plus and y’all will still be saying Allan’s name. 

I thought that the Marc and Mary Beth had sold all of the McDonalds restaurants that they owned.

Edited by cbg
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Ummmno said:

You must not have been on the last few months with the Cleveland parent trolls. 

every time the money is brought up and said AT ALL to having contributed, it’s denied. They say that the SOLE reason for their success is Knox and Bosken.

@TheTreyB wanna prove me right?

The way you and a couple other idiots make out like Allan gives us all of this money is absurd. He built the jones center almost 25 years ago!!! The success we are having now is because the coaches and kids hard work. And the youth wrestlers are treated just like the high school workouts. That’s why we are where we are and others are not. Not because of $$$ 

But then again, your ignorance is also on display by think I have two other accounts on here posting about basically the same thing. Jealousy is all you have towards Cleveland. Period! 

6 minutes ago, TheTreyB said:

The way you and a couple other idiots make out like Allan gives us all of this money is absurd. That’s why we are where we are and others are not. Not because of $$$ 

There you go @Rasslinking

didn’t take long. Saying Allan didn’t contribute to their success at all.

Edited by Ummmno

2 hours ago, Ummmno said:

So being a non profit means you don’t take donations from a guy worth $500mil?  Come on now lol

Oh, we take any donations we can get. If you are interested in helping, I will tell you where to send your check. No one ever said Allan and others don’t donate. What’s “astounding” and “astonishing” is that you continue to act like he is giving us millions of dollars. Did he donate for the Jones Center? Yep (the same one our school system spent $250,000 to renovate last year because it has not been updated since it was built and the new girls program needed a locker room). Does he help out each year by donating to help the program he wrestled for? Yep. Is he are biggest, or only donor? Nope. The problem we have with people like you is that you live in this fantasy world where you seem to believe we have this magic ATM that never runs out of money and that Allan Jones is some kind of God. It’s obnoxious because: (1) it’s not true; and (2) it distracts from who should really get the credit, coaches, wrestlers, and parents because ZERO of the money Allan gives goes to the things you think it does. We flew our high school team to the Davorak last year. Allan and everyone else’s donations helped us do that. If we did not have it, we would have just car pooled brother. Dollar bills don’t teach kids how to wrestle. I have been on the front lines for near a decade at Cleveland, and I will give you one guess how much I have been paid to coach or bring my son to Cleveland. Here is a hint, it’s equivalent to how much you know about our program, nothing. You want to see what we are doing, come up anytime and check it out.

Edited by FrecoFanatic
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

1 minute ago, FrecoFanatic said:

Oh, we take any donations we can get. If you interested in helping, I will tell where to send your check. No one ever said Allan and others don’t donate. What’s “astounding” and “astonishing” is that you continue to act like he is giving us millions of dollars. Did he donate for the Jones Center? Yep (the same one our school system spent $250,000 to renovate last year because it has not been updated since it was built and the new girls program needed a locker room). Does he help out each year by donating to help the program he wrestled for? Yep. Is he are biggest, or only donor? Nope. The problem we have with people like you is that you live in this fantasy world where you seem to believe we have this magic ATM that never runs out of money and that Allan Jones is some kind of God. It’s obnoxious because: (1) it’s not true; and (2) it distracts from who should really get the credit, coaches, wrestlers, and parents because ZERO of the money Allan gives goes to the things you think it does. We flew our high school team to the Davorak last year. Allan and everyone else’s donations helped us do that. If we did not have it, we would have just car pooled brother. Dollar bills don’t teach kids how to wrestle. I have been on the front lines for near a decade at Cleveland, I will give you one guess how much I have been paid to coach or bring my son to Cleveland. Here is a hint, it’s equivalent to how much you know about our program, nothing. You want to see what we are doing, come up anytime and check it out.

No no no. 

you have and continue to miss the point. Cleveland gets more $ than any other program. Does anybody fault them? NO

The SINGLE AND ONLY issue is that there’s a few that say the money Cleveland receives doesn’t contribute in any way to their continued success. To deny that is just stupid.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Ummmno said:

No no no. 

you have and continue to miss the point. Cleveland gets more $ than any other program. Does anybody fault them? NO

The SINGLE AND ONLY issue is that there’s a few that say the money Cleveland receives doesn’t contribute in any way to their continued success. To deny that is just stupid.

What is stupid is your ability to understand that the money we raise does not have the effect that you are claiming it has. It definitely makes logistics easier (please see my Davorak example) but it is beyond stupid to think that you become good at wrestling in any other way than being well-coached, training hard, challenging yourself as much as possible and having a greater level of commitment, desire, and sacrifice than the other guys you are competing against. It’s so obnoxious man that you can’t just give these athletes and guys like Joey and Josh the credit they deserve.

Edited by FrecoFanatic

6 minutes ago, Ummmno said:

No no no. 

In your FANTASY world, I guess we are all stupid over at Cleveland then. If you wanted to say 25 years ago Allan’s money jump started to importance of wrestling in the Cleveland community and that directly helped the CHS wrestling program then i may agree with you, but to say the money is why Cleveland has continuous success is crazy. Wrestling families follow good coaching and good partners for their kids. No kids joking in and contributing to Cleveland success now and in the future show up because Cleveland has More money than any other program. If anything, Cleveland parents spend more out of pocket than any other teams kids because of the out state travel and their willingness to train and go find the best tournaments country wide to wrestle in.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1