Cleveland vs McCallie Dual: Who wins at their best?

ohreally15

17 minutes ago, TheTreyB said:

Most people that know wrestling know who it is… that tells us all we need to know about you. 

If that’s the case say his name on here, I mean someone think first mistook me back in 2004 for someone good, mistakes can be made. So all he has to do is quit being a chicken and say it for the group! There are plenty of people on Soddy side close to the program that don’t know who it is or hope it’s not who they think! 

19 minutes ago, TheTreyB said:

You are a total moron. And making yourself look like a tool. If you only knew his son and Freco, you will be embarrassed

Only one that’s looked a fool on here so often has been you! Made you look a fool for a long time! Even made you look a moron when I said I bet the first thing Knox offered to Baylor to wrestle had to be at home and you said it was never even mentioned lol. You posted the “text” and the first dang thing it said was come to the Cleveland Duals, weeks later was the offer for a dual!   You looked a fool then and look one now! 

Edited by cobrakid8

18 minutes ago, Rasslinking said:

He wouldn't be..... 

say it!  Are you too scared to rep Soddy on here after kissing Clevelands as$ the entire time you post on here!  As I said there are some in that gym with you that would love to know who you are on here if you are that close tot he program! So let it fly!  

4 minutes ago, TheTreyB said:

You are idiotic. I posted exactly what I said I had and what Knox offered u big dipshit. Haha

You said That Rex chickened out and ran from Cleveland. I literally said that was because Knox offered them to come to Cleveland and wrestle, you said it didn’t say anything about the where and guess what moron! The first dang offer was to come to Cleveland Duals! So maybe quit talking out your as$ when you are that stupid! You can go back and look that entire thread up and see how stupid you looked! You said Rex and Baylor ran and were proven to look stupid, even your own text proved you were an idiot! Thats why no one takes you seriously on here! So run on along Trey Bandwagon

Edited by cobrakid8

https://www.timesfreepress.com/news/2024/feb/14/top-five-pound-for-pound-chattanooga-area-high/

Looks like this guy likes Carson over Tyson too. HA!

@FrecoFanatic I love Tyson and genuinely hope he gets it done this year at the state tournament. He's turned into a great wrestler BUT he ain't beating Carson Gentle. You might even convince me that Cleveland could win every weight class against McCallie but there is zero chance they'd win that one. Not a knock on Tyson but a realization of who Carson is and the level of athlete Tyson would be up against. 

Hopefully we can get a matchup in January over the next several years to see some of these matchups happen. 

• Upvote 1

51 minutes ago, CarlSpackler88 said:

https://www.timesfreepress.com/news/2024/feb/14/top-five-pound-for-pound-chattanooga-area-high/

Looks like this guy likes Carson over Tyson too. HA!

@FrecoFanatic I love Tyson and genuinely hope he gets it done this year at the state tournament. He's turned into a great wrestler BUT he ain't beating Carson Gentle. You might even convince me that Cleveland could win every weight class against McCallie but there is zero chance they'd win that one. Not a knock on Tyson but a realization of who Carson is and the level of athlete Tyson would be up against. 

Hopefully we can get a matchup in January over the next several years to see some of these matchups happen. 

#1) Gentile is good.

But how in the world is a kid that has NEVER made the State Finals (3rd last year losing to a FC kid) so unbeatable?

A realization of who Carson is?? Ha are you serious?

Whats his best win?

You dont think Tyson has competed against great athletes?

#2) Its crazy how confident a man can become once his son taste "a little" success. You have become quite embarassing on here, knowing who you are. If that dual happens, I have a good idea who they are putting High on. 

• Upvote 2

44 minutes ago, Rasslinking said:

#1) Gentile is good.

But how in the world is a kid that has NEVER made the State Finals (3rd last year losing to a FC kid) so unbeatable?

Whats his best win?

#2) Its crazy how confident a man can become once his son taste "a little" success. You have become quite embarassing on here, knowing who you are. If that dual happens, I have a good idea who they are putting High on. 

1. How is it that a kid that finished 2nd last year and got pinned by Medina in the finals at 195 is so unbeatable as at least Gentle was wrestling 285 to finish 3rd and not 2nd at 195?

57 minutes ago, Rasslinking said:

#1) Gentile is good.

Whats his best win?

Its an opinion. You can have one too. I THINK Carson would win. Who cares?

And how is me praising Carson have anything to do with Cooper? I've never once said anything about my son. I'm a nervous wreck every time he wrestles and definitely have never said anything about any wins he has had. He's wrestled above his head all year long. The ONLY thing I've said is I'd like to wrestle Cleveland in January. Did I ever say I thought Cooper would win his match? No and don't care if he does. He loses plenty and got his butt kicked by Mal this past weekend. Do I care if McCallie wins the match? Nope. 

And if Mattox wrestles Cooper....we know what happens. Again, who cares? I love the High family and that kid especially. He's earned everything he's got and is a special talent. One of my absolute favorites to watch. 

But hey, beat me up over thinking Carson Gentle would win a wrestling match. Good lord

1 minute ago, CarlSpackler88 said:

Its an opinion. You can have one too. I THINK Carson would win. Who cares?

And how is me praising Carson have anything to do with Cooper? I've never once said anything about my son. I'm a nervous wreck every time he wrestles and definitely have never said anything about any wins he has had. He's wrestled above his head all year long. The ONLY thing I've said is I'd like to wrestle Cleveland in January. Did I ever say I thought Cooper would win his match? No and don't care if he does. He loses plenty and got his butt kicked by Mal this past weekend. Do I care if McCallie wins the match? Nope. 

And if Mattox wrestles Cooper....we know what happens. Again, who cares? I love the High family and that kid especially. He's earned everything he's got and is a special talent. One of my absolute favorites to watch. 

But hey, beat me up over thinking Carson Gentle would win a wrestling match. Good lord

Listen Carl, no one here is allowed to have an opinion when it goes against Cleveland, just remember that whenever you post! It’s all rules we need to abide by! 

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, ObseverW said:

Listen Carl, no one here is allowed to have an opinion when it goes against Cleveland, just remember that whenever you post! It’s all rules we need to abide by! 

Nothing to do with Cleveland

Everything to do with what he said

"but a realization of who Carson is "

"there is zero chance they'd win that one"

ZERO? Thats crazy

4 minutes ago, Rasslinking said:

Nothing to do with Cleveland

Everything to do with what he said

"but a realization of who Carson is "

"there is zero chance they'd win that one"

ZERO? Thats crazy

I mean it is wrestling and anything can happen, I mean look at Spencer Lee getting pinned by Ramos, but wrestle it 10 times I am taking Carson Gentle 8 of the 10 so not a zero chance, but I think Carson is a better wrestler at this point. Now Russell is only a junior so he has another year while Carson will be up at UT playing football, but at this point Carson is bigger, stronger and more athletic!