Welcome to Rhea County Coach Taylor Harvey!

RCfan

Walker Valley Defensive Coordinator Taylor Harvey has finally been announced as the new head football coach for the Eagles. This was a great hire by the powers that be in Rhea County. 
Lots of potential with Coach Harvey as he is one of the best young coaches in East Tennessee. 

Welcome to Rhea County Coach Harvey and family!

GO EAGLES!!!

1 hour ago, RCfan said:

Walker Valley Defensive Coordinator Taylor Harvey has finally been announced as the new head football coach for the Eagles. This was a great hire by the powers that be in Rhea County. 
Lots of potential with Coach Harvey as he is one of the best young coaches in East Tennessee. 

Welcome to Rhea County Coach Harvey and family!

GO EAGLES!!!

Rhea Eagles will not be able to mercy rule all of these teams in their region. It will not happen. I guarantee it. Cleveland Raiders will beat Rhea Eagles this year. Watch and see. Do you want to bet me? I am Captain Guru and I approve this message.

This is great for RC. They have had good athletes in the past and never had an offense that could utilize their skills. Which is why the lost kids. Hopefully TH can keep them all and they will be much better. They will beat CHS. TH made them look foolish last year. 

• Like 2

On 2/22/2024 at 8:46 AM, RiverRat95 said:

This is great for RC. They have had good athletes in the past and never had an offense that could utilize their skills. Which is why the lost kids. Hopefully TH can keep them all and they will be much better. They will beat CHS. TH made them look foolish last year. 

pretty sure RiverRat95's gonna get hungry if that PBJ sammich in that lunch box is wagered on that W gainst that Tygard feller

Booger just sayin :mrgreen:

Edited by Booger