AAA favorites

UCSportsFan

9 hours ago, Orangeslide said:

Fulton will be the favorite from the east.  Don’t think anybody on this side can beat them AAA.  Defensively, they do not let you breathe.  

I just seen where Fulton got hammered by a very average Central Magnet team in December. They are not as unbeatable as I’ve been lead to believe. 

2 hours ago, UCSportsFan said:

I just seen where Fulton got hammered by a very average Central Magnet team in December. They are not as unbeatable as I’ve been lead to believe. 

Yeah, that one’s a head scratcher. Just shows you in basketball you can be beaten on any given night if the shots aren’t falling. Also, there’s a chance they could’ve been down some starters, too. I don’t know any Fulton fans on here to find out if that was the deal or not though.

11 hours ago, SweetScience said:

Yeah, that one’s a head scratcher. Just shows you in basketball you can be beaten on any given night if the shots aren’t falling. Also, there’s a chance they could’ve been down some starters, too. I don’t know any Fulton fans on here to find out if that was the deal or not though.

Sometimes good teams have a bad day. Fulton has proven it can win at the highest level in TSSAA so I still say they are the favorites. 

15 hours ago, UCSportsFan said:

probably had kids out sick. there were so many teams had kids miss games earlier in the season. I don't know this to be a fact but could have played a role

Nobody is unbeatable.  That said, Fulton would be favored to win over any team in AAA on a neutral court.  This is why they are the favorite.  

You mention a bad loss on their schedule.  You could have also pointed out many good wins.  They also thumped Stone Memorial which is a team that has given Upperman fits.    As we all know, alot of basketball is about matchups and how you play on a given night.