AAA favorites

UCSportsFan

1 hour ago, Alumn89 said:

Nobody is unbeatable.  That said, Fulton would be favored to win over any team in AAA on a neutral court.  This is why they are the favorite.  

You mention a bad loss on their schedule.  You could have also pointed out many good wins.  They also thumped Stone Memorial which is a team that has given Upperman fits.    As we all know, alot of basketball is about matchups and how you play on a given night. 

Agree, basketball is a unique sport in one and done situations, one bad shooting night and a team can be sent home.  Fulton is very good defensively, and they can overcome off shooting nights because of that. Anything can happen in tournament play, but someone would have to catch Fulton playing really bad or shorthanded to knock them off.  I would think Fulton will be the prohibitive favorite to bring another gold ball back to Knoxville.  

• Like 1

On 2/22/2024 at 9:01 AM, WestTNHoopsFan said:

West TN it may be Dyersburg.  I think they win their region Tournament. Not sure about Munford, Egypt and Ridgeway but Dyersburg has legit 6'8" post guy, several shooters and a PG that can play.  They have all the pieces. They also guard you. 

Dyersburg will be exposed they really haven't played a tough schedule 

14 hours ago, tennesseeannouncer said:

Far from “exposed” last night. Although they trailed by 16 they clawed back and had a three rattle off the rim that would’ve won the game at the buzzer.

How did the Haywood game go?

Haywood came out flat and couldn't get on track til the 4th quarter 

On 2/27/2024 at 6:51 PM, 802Tomcat said:

Dyersburg will be exposed they really haven't played a tough schedule 

Dyersburg fell a little short - I miss this pick.  I saw them a couple of times this season and they were really good both times. This is why I love basketball. On any given day... Well, you do have to have some ball players but on any given day any team can win.  But, like I said, you have to have some ball players.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, WestTNHoopsFan said:

Dyersburg fell a little short - I miss this pick.  I saw them a couple of times this season and they were really good both times. This is why I love basketball. On any given day... Well, you do have to have some ball players but on any given day any team can win.  But, like I said, you have to have some ball players.

Yes sir I totally agree. What do think about the Bolivar and Fayette-Ware game tonight?