When will Cleveland’s dominance end

bigwilly24

57 minutes ago, KidGloves said:

I’m not sure why Cleveland wouldn’t want Josh and Joey to be replaceable anyway. I know you don’t want to lose the guys and no one blames you, but if they’re irreplaceable and, God Forbid, they wreck on the way home or something, then what happens? 

Everyone should be replaceable. 

You must not be a TN fan. 

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, BobCorker said:

Rumor has it that a merge between Boom Ranch and Cleveland is happening.  Apparently the Boom Ranch staff will be named recruiting coordinators as Cleveland looks to upend Wyoming Seminary next year.  Sounds like they have a big pickup from Texas moving in! 

Bob usually knows. That move would  be big. Losing Lucas hurts them but they are bringing in studs 

1 hour ago, KidGloves said:

How’d you get that?

There seems to be a group on here that believes the Cleveland train keeps rolling if Bosken leaves. My opinion, Bosken would get replaced (like you mention) but it wouldn't be what it is today. Not sure how long it would take to fall off but it would be incredibly hard to sustain. Thats not a knock on Joey, nor is it a knock on whoever would replace Bosken. They obviously have a large team effort up there. Just think he's the guy that has had the biggest hand in developing that culture and making it what it is today. 

Saban leaves Alabama...are they gonna keep winning at the same level?

Fulmer got fired....we've been irrelevant for 12+ years. Hopefully that has changed. :)

I'm not saying they become irrelevant by the way if he leaves. I just don't think its as easy as some of you make it out to be and it all starts with Higher Calling. Now if they get TJ Sebolt to come in....well, it might get better. HA

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, CarlSpackler88 said:

Fulmer got fired....we've been irrelevant for 12+ years. Hopefully that has changed. :)

Oh we’re relevant. We reeeeeal relevant. 

Tennessee - 1, NCAA - 0

i get what you’re saying and I agree. 

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, CarlSpackler88 said:

Bob is wrong. Shane Chittum isn't combining with Cleveland. LOL

Notice that Cordero's dad didn't deny the looming wrestle-off...  It's happening.  They are also picking up the number one recruit in Grundy County. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, BobCorker said:

Notice that Cordero's dad didn't deny the looming wrestle-off...  It's happening.  They are also picking up the number one recruit in Grundy County. 

I’d imagine Hudson won’t stay out in Iowa forever so him wrestling for Cleveland wouldn’t shock me. Just not sure Shane is gonna be this recruiting coordinator you’ve mentioned. Ha!!

Pulleys…they from Grundy?

29 minutes ago, CarlSpackler88 said:

There seems to be a group on here that believes the Cleveland train keeps rolling if Bosken leaves. My opinion, Bosken would get replaced (like you mention) but it wouldn't be what it is today. Not sure how long it would take to fall off but it would be incredibly hard to sustain. Thats not a knock on Joey, nor is it a knock on whoever would replace Bosken. They obviously have a large team effort up there. Just think he's the guy that has had the biggest hand in developing that culture and making it what it is today. 

Saban leaves Alabama...are they gonna keep winning at the same level?

I'm not saying they become irrelevant by the way if he leaves. I just don't think it’s as easy as some of you make it out to be and it all starts with Higher Calling. Now if they get TJ Sebolt to come in....well, it might get better. HA

Tj ain’t for everyone. Might lose more kids than he keeps if he came to TN. 

24 minutes ago, BobCorker said:

Bob is on to something