T$$AA’s New D2-AAA 12 School Membership

Booger

5 hours ago, Booger said:

Booger nose tradertwo got a fair view of this stuff and is not a overreactor on this stuff most of these boot posters want to make way complicated

everybody hates a alpha program that have a great plan with great people, committed to the hilt and has their Hillary together 

And some of these clowns are still

worried about baylors boardin students which they’ve had 100 years…and really haven’t won squat but a few swimming championships

booger will say as booger said it 50 or 30 x on T…McCallie ain’t bust these whiners front teeth out right now…nobody’s complain about boardin

Booger just sayin:roll:

What tradertwo nose bestest is that Booger nose both TSSAA and the alphabet schools' modus operandi better'n most, and that lotsa' these T'er folks time would be much more better spent iffin they'd concentrate on pickin up what Booger's layin down rather'n arguin aginst it.

On 3/1/2024 at 10:37 AM, stephenhargisunderstudy said:

A, AA, AAA return?!

Go back to 3 champions for the ENTIRE State? I know this will never happen again but think of the quality of football we would see come playoff time. I'm drooling over here.

I would be for that if you cut out the financial aid and the recruiting.  
Your right won’t happen

On 3/1/2024 at 9:31 AM, stephenhargisunderstudy said:

Booger, you are lost. This is the DII thread. Last I check Oakland isn't in DII.

But, if you want to extend them an invite, I'd be happy to see that. In the 2021-22 season where Oakland went 15-0, they played LA and CPA and they squeaked by with a win in both contests.  Impressive considering those two played for the AA ball that year. Let them play the AAA East region gauntlet of a schedule :mrgreen: just sayin 

I don't see anybody from II-AAA volunteering. Oakland has scrimmaged multiple II-AAA teams just about every pre-season. Oakland has entered spring 4 years in a row with just 9 games so you want some, come get some 

On 3/1/2024 at 5:06 PM, Booger said:

Last thing Booger needs is some hargiswantabe instructin Booger on Boogers wherebouts…

….Booger nose the organizational structure of this T threadin stuff backwards and innerds…and have so since way before some boot poster hijacked the coattails of that world famous columbo like sports writer from the TFP

….was usin Oakland as a point of Interest in the topic at hand

…and Booger actually thinks the T$$AA should make creasy team Play uP I. The blue blood division if the tssaa and it supportin ADs and principle are goin to penalize them Nashville Presbyterians and force them Up to lose for bein successful 

Booger just sayin :mrgreen:

Booger, i know you are older than time itself and appreciate what you have done for the decade and a half I’ve been following CoachT. 

Everyone here is entitled to talk ball and give their opinion, even if that doesn’t sit right with Boog. I like that everyone can have difference of opinion.

We disagree on CPA. We agree on Baylor and Mccallie not being an issue until they started winning gold balls.

The understudy pays more attention to the state of TN football than most and has for a long time. 

19 hours ago, MidTennFootball said:

I don't see anybody from II-AAA volunteering. Oakland has scrimmaged multiple II-AAA teams just about every pre-season. Oakland has entered spring 4 years in a row with just 9 games so you want some, come get some 

You guys lose at least 2 if you played in D2AAA East 

39 minutes ago, MidTennFootball said:

Never said Oakland wouldn't lose but certainly won't back down from a challenge. Oakland scrimmages McCallie every year and holds their own so yet again I say I don't see any volunteers

For sure, and I think Oakland could beat any DIIAAA team on the right night. It would be awesome to see one of the big DII schools schedule them during the season. 

1 hour ago, MidTennFootball said:

Never said Oakland wouldn't lose but certainly won't back down from a challenge. Oakland scrimmages McCallie every year and holds their own so yet again I say I don't see any volunteers

Would love to see one of the Chatt schools make it happen. I have tons of respect for Oakland. 

• Upvote 1

On 3/3/2024 at 11:58 AM, stephenhargisunderstudy said:

Booger, i know you are older than time itself and appreciate what you have done for the decade and a half I’ve been following CoachT. 

Everyone here is entitled to talk ball and give their opinion, even if that doesn’t sit right with Boog. I like that everyone can have difference of opinion.

We disagree on CPA. We agree on Baylor and Mccallie not being an issue until they started winning gold balls.

The understudy pays more attention to the state of TN football than most and has for a long time. 

Booger just sayin :thumb:

23 hours ago, stephenhargisunderstudy said:

For sure, and I think Oakland could beat any DIIAAA team on the right night. It would be awesome to see one of the big DII schools schedule them during the season. 

or just force them up a class for havin a better plan and the commitment to makin it work better than anybody elses to become the most successful winner....with the help of a little luck and surroundin environment of course...

...in this case of penalizin the strongest Gold Ball collector....forced the 6A Alpha up to D2-AAA to lose for 2 or 4 years...then let them back move back where they rate

Booger just sayin :thumb: 

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/1/2024 at 2:35 PM, gcapride said:
#
School
Enrollment
Class
1 Ezell-Harding Christian School 126 A
2 Mt. Juliet Christian Academy 141 A
3 The King's Academy 154 A
4 Tipton-Rosemark Academy 172 A
5 Fayette Academy 178 A
6 Trinity Christian Academy 186 A
7 Harding Academy 200 A
8 Clarksville Academy 204 A
9 Donelson Christian Academy 207 A
10 Friendship Christian School 209 A
11 Jackson Christian School 227 A
12 First Assembly Christian School 235 A
13 Middle Tennessee Christian School 255 A
14 Providence Christian Academy 255 A
15 Nashville Christian School 256 A
16 Grace Christian Academy - Franklin 259 A
17 Columbia Academy 265 A
18 Davidson Academy 272 AA
19 Grace Christian Academy - Knoxville 288 AA
20 University School of Jackson 292 AA
21 Evangelical Christian School 308 AA
22 The Webb School 309 AA
23 St. George's Independent School 315 AA
24 Goodpasture Christian School 325 AA
25 Franklin Road Academy 363 AA
26 Lakeway Christian Academy 364 AA
27 Northpoint Christian School 370 AA
28 Battle Ground Academy 373 AA
29 Boyd Buchanan High School 384 AA
30 Lausanne Collegiate School 384 AA
31 Notre Dame High School 392 AA
32 Christian Academy of Knoxville 410 AA
33 Silverdale Baptist Academy 416 AA
34 St. Benedict at Auburndale 458 AA
35 Christ Presbyterian Academy 473 AA
36 Webb School of Knoxville 483 AA
37 Pope John Paul II Preparatory School 521 AA
38 Chattanooga Christian School 526 AA
39 Brentwood Academy 466 AAA
40 Ensworth High School 469 AAA
41 Lipscomb Academy 479 AAA
42 Briarcrest Christian School 622 AAA
43 Knoxville Catholic High School 675 AAA
44 Baylor School 718 AAA
45 Father Ryan High School 885 AAA
46 Memphis University School 930 AAA
47 Montgomery Bell Academy 1130 AAA
48 McCallie School 1448 AAA
49 Christian Brothers High School 1454 AAA

If these numbers are correct how is Baylor or anyone in the state going to beat Mccallie with the recruits they are bringing in? Mccallie is bringing in a soon to be 9th grader that was expelled from Baylor this year. Talented football and baseball player.