Is Dodgen on the hot seat ?

21 minutes ago, Nontypical said:

Nobody has given white co the title. Actually nobody talked about them till mid January. A white co fan did not start this topic. Heck ucr didnt even have them in the top  5 in the upper Cumberland until mid January. Now they were very good and could be better next year. This time of the year if you have one bad game it can change everything. 

I said they were the best team as in most talented but you have to come to play every game this time of year. 

• Like 1

On 3/3/2024 at 4:55 PM, UCSportsFan said:

Would love to see a Heritage/Upperman finals. We will see how good Heritage is when they don’t have that home cooking. No easy wins from here on out. 

There was no home cooking White county completely mismanaged the end of the game.

10 minutes ago, repoman said:

Watching the game , I never saw Coach Dodgen shooting foul shots at the end. Come on now. His strategy was fine just didn't work out.

I have been on both sides of this and as a coach you definitely take it personal and I’m sure he will second-guess and try to figure out what happened. Coaching does play a large part but so does your talent level. White County had one of the best teams in the state on paper they had size they had speed they had shooters they had the total package in my opinion. But having said that the players still have to play and we all have bad games, coaches, and players, it’s just part of it. 

I agree maybe a few different adjustments,but Heritage pretty dang good, they had the best player on the floor, and the supporting cast was solid plus having to play on the road that was a tough atmosphere, White County had a chance in the end from the foul line. That's all a coach can do, now did he do stupid stuff like hold the ball for 4 or 5 minutes, make stupid subs etc .no he didn't.