Is Dodgen on the hot seat ?

23 minutes ago, earlybird2706 said:

The best AAA girl's team is fizzeling out unreal turn overs and missing free throws . The question is can the warriorettes lose at Heritage and Dodgen avoid being on the hot seat ? Dana McWilliams obviously out coaches him. What say you.

I agree but it was just 1 game. I wanted him gone after the last 2 seasons. Unfortunately this team has all but guaranteed him a few more years. They may be better next year!

23 hours ago, Nontypical said:

I agree but it was just 1 game. I wanted him gone after the last 2 seasons. Unfortunately this team has all but guaranteed him a few more years. They may be better next year!

Now another bad game and it would be easy to pick apart every mistake he made in that game but instead I wish he would step aside for the good of the program.

On 3/2/2024 at 10:14 AM, earlybird2706 said:

The best AAA girl's team is fizzeling out unreal turn overs and missing free throws . The question is can the warriorettes lose at Heritage and Dodgen avoid being on the hot seat ? Dana McWilliams obviously out coaches him. What say you.

23 hours ago, Nontypical said:

For some reason , White Co can't win the big games . Both our bigs fouled out last two games . Don't believe it happned  any other time this year . Hard to win when 2 of your best players are sitting on the bench . 

• Like 1

On 3/2/2024 at 10:14 AM, earlybird2706 said:

They are not the best team. The best team in AAA will hoist a good ball in 6 more days. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

4 hours ago, tennesseeannouncer said:

Why is everyone so shocked that Heritage won? Am I totally missing something? Based on Strength + Success, Strength of Schedule and game location (not to mention the fact that WC entered the game with a loss) I was not surprised at all. 

Would love to see a Heritage/Upperman finals. We will see how good Heritage is when they don’t have that home cooking. No easy wins from here on out. 

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, UCSportsFan said:

Would love to see a Heritage/Upperman finals. We will see how good Heritage is when they don’t have that home cooking. No easy wins from here on out. 

Definitely possible. Upperman heavy favorite to come out of the bottom bracket. I’d be shocked if they’re not in the finals. Top bracket could be three of the four. I’d list top bracket in order as Heritage, Dyersburg, South Side, Cocke Co 

23 hours ago, tennesseeannouncer said:

So many facts. The best team in the state is the one holding the gold ball. 

I was always under the impression that the defending champion was the favorite until eliminated? Everyone has been giving WC the title all season and now look what happened. I agree the best team will hoist the gold ball Saturday.

• Upvote 1

I agree top bracket is south side until they beat. I hope Upperman can win the title. They our young but coach just seems to get them going the right direction when it is time to. They have a tough game against Greenville on Thursday. It is anybody game now. Let the fun begin. Upperman better be ready because one bad game and your season is done now. 

5 hours ago, BallIsLife1 said:

I was always under the impression that the defending champion was the favorite until eliminated? Everyone has been giving WC the title all season and now look what happened. I agree the best team will hoist the gold ball Saturday.

Nobody has given white co the title. Actually nobody talked about them till mid January. A white co fan did not start this topic. Heck ucr didnt even have them in the top  5 in the upper Cumberland until mid January. Now they were very good and could be better next year. This time of the year if you have one bad game it can change everything.