5 hours ago, Bearettesalltheway said:

Bradley v Clarksville

Cleveland v Lincoln County

Sevier County v Bartlett

Dobyn's Bennet v coffee county. 

Who ya got? 

My picks are bradley v coffee County

Cleveland v Bartlett

Title game is rematch of last year with bradley winning again by 10 those time 61 51

Aint nobody beating the university of bradley!

14 hours ago, Bearettesalltheway said:

Bradley v Clarksville

Sevier County v Bartlett

Who ya got? 

Cleveland v Bartlett

Title game is rematch of last year with bradley winning again by 10 those time 61 51

How many new recruits does Bradley have on this years team?

Edited by UCSportsFan
  • Like 1

14 hours ago, Bearettesalltheway said:

Bradley v Clarksville

Sevier County v Bartlett

Who ya got? 

Cleveland v Bartlett

Coffee County vs Bradley College 

Hopefully CC can pull the upset and beat the #1 recruiting team in the state. That’s including the private schools. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, clevelandblueraiderfan said:

Bradley’s best players are all from Bradley county. The Stovall kid transferred in, but her family has Bradley ties. 

But she still TRANSFERRED in. So it’s safe to say if they don’t get the transfers they aren’t nearly as good. 

11 hours ago, clevelandblueraiderfan said:

They still win without her

That's a stretch.  She is a power 5 athlete who guards the other team's best player.  If you take her off this team they would be vulnerable.  With her though, they are a lock.  Two other starters and a bench player are from Cleveland Middle School.  (That is not a Bradley Central feeder school).  Cleveland would be the favorites with a Ware/Hurst combo.

1 hour ago, coachinhoops said:

That's a stretch.  She is a power 5 athlete who guards the other team's best player.  If you take her off this team they would be vulnerable.  With her though, they are a lock.  Two other starters and a bench player are from Cleveland Middle School.  (That is not a Bradley Central feeder school).  Cleveland would be the favorites with a Ware/Hurst combo.

I know those are Cleveland middle kids, that’s why I said they are from Bradley County. Even without Stovall I think the trio of Ware, Fields and Brewer are good enough to win the Gold Ball. The margin of error would be smaller, but likely still favorites. 

Would have been nice for Cleveland to have that Ware/Hurst combo. 

We (Dobyns-Bennett) are probably the underdogs for sure.  Lost a key player mid season due to an ACL.  However, since that time, our girls have only lost once (region championship to Sevier County).

They've been playing very inspired basketball of late.  Wished I could make the trip, but I won't be able to unless we make it to Saturday.

1 hour ago, clevelandblueraiderfan said:

I know those are Cleveland middle kids, that’s why I said they are from Bradley County. Even without Stovall I think the trio of Ware, Fields and Brewer are good enough to win the Gold Ball. The margin of error would be smaller, but likely still favorites. 

Would have been nice for Cleveland to have that Ware/Hurst combo. 

Might have changed the landscape of basketball in the community for sure.