Ads ruining CoachT

I see one pop up  and close it out.  They haven't been a problem for me.  How do you suggest he pay to continue Coacht without the ads?  I am sure it isn't cheap to run this site.  I will deal with the ads in order to continue having the site.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

The one particularly annoying ad was the one that closed the screen down and then popped up. You couldn’t even look at it. I get it you need to make a profit, but when it takes away from why we are on here in the first place that becomes an issue

• Like 1

The ad at the bottom of the screen won't go away usually, and if it does the "why this ad" script covers the same area. Maybe just me, but I'd much rather pay for the site than endure the pop-up's.

Maybe connected, maybe not...it's been next to impossible to log on to the message boards for me for the past few days. Home page usually comes up as well as the scoreboard, but the message board won't load. 

• Upvote 1

9 hours ago, tradertwo said:

The ad at the bottom of the screen won't go away usually, and if it does the "why this ad" script covers the same area. Maybe just me, but I'd much rather pay for the site than endure the pop-up's.

Maybe connected, maybe not...it's been next to impossible to log on to the message boards for me for the past few days. Home page usually comes up as well as the scoreboard, but the message board won't load. 

Same for me!

10 hours ago, tradertwo said:

Same with me. I was in hotels and some times I would wait a minute or so and it would load. Crazy.

5 hours ago, pioneer42 said:

Same with me. I was in hotels and some times I would wait a minute or so and it would load. Crazy.

Congrats on the gold! They all look the same in the trophy case, but this one should shine a little more... this years field was hard loaded. Not dissing anyone, but I thought that four (or five) of the eight would be heavy favorites most years, and the rest were solid.

Edited by tradertwo

1 hour ago, tradertwo said:

Congrats on the gold! They all look the same in the trophy case, but this one should shine a little more... this years field was hard loaded. Not dissing anyone, but I thought that four (or five) of the eight would be heavy favorites most years, and the rest were solid.

This one will shine a bunch. I have been looking at our defensive stats all year and they were off the charts. The Bartlett win was the one that gave our girls a bunch of confidence. 

We have just changed our primary ad company and hopefully some or all of these issues will go away. It will take a couple of weeks for them to iron it all out but we are hoping for a big improvement. Let me know if you have continuing issues.