26’ Brody Smith transferring to Maryville

1 minute ago, Elias287 said:

The Smith family wouldn’t leave their business to move father away. They didn’t move anywhere, maybe the address on the paperwork says they did. The Smith family didn’t:roflol:

I wasn’t talking about their business or home. I was talking about the children attending MCS. :flower:

3 minutes ago, rebelwoman87 said:

I wasn’t talking about their business or home. I was talking about the children attending MCS. :flower:

Every school Brody has been to, his siblings have followed, so no surprise there doesn’t mean they moved. From Catholic to Bearden to Maryville, same old, same old.

Edited by Elias287

3 minutes ago, Futbolfan2022 said:

Is that how you got him to Bearden in the first place? 

Here you go again. I’m really starting to think you don’t know anything. Brody Smith went to West Valley, which is a pipeline to Bearden high school. That’s where his siblings went, and that’s where he was zoned for, however, before his ninth grade year, he decided to transfer to Catholic, which I’m sure you can take a guess and I can to on how he ended up there, but we’ll just slide over that. After his first year at Catholic. He wasn’t happy with the team, and he didn’t want to play tight end even though that’s what the team wanted him to play, so he had options on where to go, but he obviously just decided to go back where he’s zoned for… Which is Bearden High School. 

15 minutes ago, Elias287 said:

Every school Brody has been to, his siblings have followed, so no surprise there doesn’t mean they moved. From Catholic to Bearden to Maryville, same old, same old.

I don’t care if they moved or not. I’m just thrilled to have them enrolled and see them in Red and black! :flower:

2 minutes ago, rebelwoman87 said:

I don’t care if they moved or not. I’m just thrilled to have them enrolled and see them in Red and black! :flower:

You guys should be he’s a very good kid. I'm sad to watch him go, but I’m glad he’s not going too far away, and I can watch him grow. Maryville will have a very good line next year. The Bearden vs. Maryville game should be a lot more interesting now. I hope you guys keep it on the ground because you won’t be able to throw it.

4 minutes ago, Dawgz4life said:

You guys should be he’s a very good kid. I'm sad to watch him go, but I’m glad he’s not going too far away, and I can watch him grow. Maryville will have a very good line next year. The Bearden vs. Maryville game should be a lot more interesting now. I hope you guys keep it on the ground because you won’t be able to throw it.

:roflolk: We will just put ole W5 behind big 55 and let him lead the way…

Edited by rebelwoman87

1 hour ago, Dawgz4life said:

Only thing that changed is the Smith’s family wallet size ain’t nothing else change.

Nope. 

Lee played in the NFL for 11 years and he invested his money well.  

This is not about money. 

1 hour ago, Dawgz4life said:

Here you go again. I’m really starting to think you don’t know anything. Brody Smith went to West Valley, which is a pipeline to Bearden high school. That’s where his siblings went, and that’s where he was zoned for, however, before his ninth grade year, he decided to transfer to Catholic, which I’m sure you can take a guess and I can to on how he ended up there, but we’ll just slide over that. After his first year at Catholic. He wasn’t happy with the team, and he didn’t want to play tight end even though that’s what the team wanted him to play, so he had options on where to go, but he obviously just decided to go back where he’s zoned for… Which is Bearden High School. 

So they took money to go to catholic and Maryville, but just decided on Bearden because they lived there? 

Eye wood like two pursonallee welcome tha Smith famlee two Mairvul.....Eye heer thait thay've allreddy gott a rezzydence inn tha citee limmitts........Jist a one moore compleementree Christmas pick-upp fer tha servuss.....:thumb:

giphy.gif

Edited by STARSNBARS