Who vandalized Maryville's Football Field?

27 minutes ago, cville22 said:

Those paints are typically a chalk-style paint that will slowly fade as time passes.  Usually 2 months before it disappears.

cville22 eye hoap yore rite.....If'un knott we mite haiv two git Barn too stir upp sumthin two reemoove hit....:thumb:

The Andy Griffith Show" Up in Barney's Room (TV Episode 1963) - IMDb

Edited by STARSNBARS

On 3/18/2024 at 9:11 PM, BarneySox2007 said:

Have no problem if they want to use the football field but dang get a professional painter that knows what he's doing , not something that looks like Box Car Willie stopped by overnight to spray yellow graffiti on the field. if this was grass it would be no big deal but this is a synthetic football field someone painted.

Get yallselves one of them fancy robots that paint the field. If little ole West Carroll can afford one shouldn't even put a dent in Maryvilles wallet 

For right now if that paint washes off the field I'm okay with it and hope the Lacross team well. I've tried to understand the game of Lacross and it looks like a combination of Soccer and Hockey. Instead of a hockey stick everyone is carring around a long stick with a Jock Strap Cup Protector fastened to the end of it to carry a ball in.

shopping (1) - Copy.webp

1 hour ago, BroadwayBarberShop said:

Saw a new 5G tower going up 20 yards off the campus at MJHS.

Looks like Parks & Rec will get that cash instead of the Skoo.

Just like the 5G tree across the street from the Skeetur because, well, 5G kills folks according to some people.

BBS cain ewe emagine thait thang wif Christmas lites....???....:thumb:

The Art and Science of 5G - Qorvo

Edited by STARSNBARS

20 minutes ago, STARSNBARS said:

Look Solly eye ant wurried abowt whurthur orr knott tha Loss Angie Lees Airport weal haiv a feeled orr knott....:unsure:

Eye jist waint Jim Renfrow two bee yeller free inn Awegust....:popcorneater:

I'm thrilled. I'm gonna benefit bigly.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, BroadwayBarberShop said:

Saw a new 5G tower going up 20 yards off the campus at MJHS.

Looks like Parks & Rec will get that cash instead of the Skoo.

Just like the 5G tree across the street from the Skeetur because, well, 5G kills folks according to some people.

I take it your throwing shade on my thread from last year about Maryville High School planning to microwave their football fans. I know they read my stuff and probably said we better listen to Barney on this one.