Clinton Problems

1 hour ago, Fandom101 said:

My guess is, this has absolutely nothing to do with athletics. I could be completely wrong. Just going to let this play out over the next few days/weeks before throwing accusations around. Funny how when OR benefits from “transfers” it is because of the incredible school system and never for athletics because most people can’t afford the “tuition”! Going to be interesting to say the least. 

And if AC is turning anybody in, shame on them. They have benefited and work the system more than most over the years.

Honestly, falisfying academic records is a much bigger deal than recruiting.  If anyone turned CHS in, they are right to do so.  

25 minutes ago, ILB1999 said:

Honestly, falisfying academic records is a much bigger deal than recruiting.  If anyone turned CHS in, they are right to do so.  

I totally agree but just don’t want to see people jumping the gun by insinuating it was for athletic reasons. Nobody knows at the moment except for those involved in the incident itself and those investigating.

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Fandom101 said:

I totally agree but just don’t want to see people jumping the gun by insinuating it was for athletic reasons. Nobody knows at the moment except for those involved in the incident itself and those investigating.

You’re right, I shouldn’t jump the gun on it. Hopefully it isn’t related to the sports programs, because it’ll end up affecting a lot of innocent kids who just enjoy playing sports.

15 minutes ago, Fandom101 said:

okay.  Like i said initially, it's question we have to ask, but we sure don't know the answer yet.

If someone needed their grades pumped up surley it would have to be for someone needing it to get to another level. If your intending on going to work right after high school it wouldn't matter. Why would someone in their right mind think if they screwed it up in high school that their ready for college. It has to be for an athlete to get them over the fence to get in and from that point the school their going to will cheat them through the rest of the way for their athletic skills just like the rest.

1 hour ago, BarneySox2007 said:

If someone needed their grades pumped up surley it would have to be for someone needing it to get to another level. If your intending on going to work right after high school it wouldn't matter. Why would someone in their right mind think if they screwed it up in high school that their ready for college. It has to be for an athlete to get them over the fence to get in and from that point the school their going to will cheat them through the rest of the way for their athletic skills just like the rest.

This