MBA vrs Trinity

cmmndalum

TRinity clearly not as good as hyped at this point in season. Quarterback is very good but MBA defense had him running for his life. Defense kept Trinity from scoring after offensive miscues(punt snap over punters head and interception). MBA was clearly more athletic. Will be surprised if Trinity wins 8 games this year, unless the competition is weak(and I doubt it).

NET-NET-Good opening game for MBA. Great coaching scheme. Jeff Rutledge is a deserving guy and he deserves a Sports Illustrated story(not a cover please!!!). If MBA gets overconfident, they will be rudely awakened. This was the first game against a rebuilding team.

Go Big Red!

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh, by the way, southeastbull, I think that you were making your expert commentary on how much better, or should I say superior, the Kentucky schools were, at that sport called football, according to the results from over the weekend posted on the TSSAA website it went as follows;

Mem. Ridgeway 34 Hopkinsville Ky. 31

MBA 17, Nationally ranked Trinity KY. H.S. 13

Then it really gets ugly;

Westmoreland 37 Allen Co. Ky. 20

Dyersburg 42 Graves Co. Ky. 13

South Fulton 59 Fulton Co. Ky. 6

But cheer up you did win 1 game,

Fort Campbell KY. (And it's almost in Tn.) 14 Greenbrier 7

I think that is a 21.2 point average margin of victory.

:angry:

Edited by Falconstatman

FrankL, yes i just had cramps as did matthew jacques, brad french, and jed crumbo, we were really struggling with them. Tom Santi suffered a high ankle sprain in the 1st quarter and sat the rest of the game. I think he will be fine and hopefully ready for next week. That's the only injury that i know of luckily

Oh, by the way, southeastbull, I think that you were making your expert commentary on how much better, or should I say superior, the Kentucky schools were, at that sport called football, according to the results from over the weekend posted on the TSSAA website it went as follows;

Mem. Ridgeway 34 Hopkinsville Ky. 31

MBA 17, Nationally ranked Trinity KY. H.S. 13

Then it really gets ugly;

Westmoreland 37 Allen Co. Ky. 20

Dyersburg 42 Graves Co. Ky. 13

South Fulton 59 Fulton Co. Ky. 6

But cheer up you did win 1 game,

Fort Campbell KY. (And it's almost in Tn.) 14 Greenbrier 7

I think that is a 21.2 point average margin of victory.

;)

I think what chief "stroking bull" meant to say was that Kentucky schools are bigger powerhouses at losing. I honestly don't know why we are letting him have it anyway, after making those boasts and then not being able to #1 know what he was talking about or where, and #2 not being able to back it up, he probably sold his computer to buy him another bale of hay to feed his cows. I bet he and his brother/brother-in-law are hard at work now. Just hope he doesn't try to milk the bull! :angry::):(

Thanks to all of the MBA folks for being great hosts (especially the very nice lady in the ticket booth). We were beaten by a better team. We will get better. I thought that the MBA defensive scheme was perfect to take advantage of Trinity's inexperienced o-line. Good luck to MBA the rest of the year. See you in Louisville next year.

Let's try to keep the trash talk down. Nothing shuts people up like proving it on the field. Brandon100 wasn't the only person on here who remembered southeastbell's posts from last year. Southeastbell has crow to eat, but on bluegrasspreps.com he has been much more humble and complimentary of MBA.

Let's also remember, everyone, that posts today become bulletin board material in 2004.

Trinity alum and rockmom...you're great sports. Thanks for coming on here under the circumstances. We'll see you in Louisville next year (I'm coming).