Dyer Co. Punishment

overtime

You are missing my point. I do not blame Dyersburg for all of DC's problems. They have allegedly done wrong and IF the TSSAA agrees then punishment needs to be handed out. If you will look at many of my previous posts I've said that the coaching staff and admininstration need to be the ones to take the fall. I've even said the quickest and easiest answer would probably be for Hopkins to resign. I do not want to see Brian and Montrelle miss out on the post season of their senior years because of the mistakes of adults. Your point about Jeremy Taylor's incident not having any thing to do with the program itself proves my point about Crittendon. His actions with the jersey had nothing to do with the program. Since you were born with a ball in your hands are you playing at the next level? The fact is that you are a still wet behind the ears college freshman who thinks he has the world figured out, I can remember when I thought the same, but the real world will humble you quickly and it is often not pleasant. Good luck with your career I hope it is all that you think it will be.

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

ot, does that really mean to be overtimer, or oldtimer?? anyway, you dont seem to read too well either. i agreed with you that the kids shouldnt be punished. look, dont question me on my lifestyle. i pay my entire tuition, room, and board myself without scholarship. i play ball in college. but that is all i am willing to tell YOU about myself.

you know what? you might not be, but what you just responded to me sounded ignorant. what you just said is that you agreed that jeremy's encident didnt have anything to the program. ok, sweet! and montrell's didnt have anything to do with it? ok, sit down in your little computer chair, and let me explain to you how this works.

MONTRELL threw his JERSEY in a COACH'S FACE. A COACH is the BAKEBONE of the ENTIRE basketball PROGRAM. HE IN MY OPINION SHOULD hace been kicked OFF the TEAM. BUT NOT NOW, because it is too LATE. ALL of this boils back down to coach HOPKINS not DISCIPLING his PLAYERS accordingly.

JEREMY might have gotten into trouble with the law. i really doubt that the reason he did, was because he slugged coach brown, dye, or jones in the face. so sit in your chair, take a deep breath, and say silently; "i am a dyer county fan. i am jealous of dyersburg. i wish that dyersburg was under heat, and not my team. i would also like to wish that i would not try to pick on youngsters that know more than me."

chill ot, like we all say, its all in good fun!

Well, altshauf it looks like u are going to get ur wish. My sources tell me that Friday nite is Butch's last nite at DC. I really don't know why they picked After Friday to do this tho. It looks like the illegal scrimmage with Milan this past summer did the trick. Milan should be in trouble too. We will see if they get punished too. Us DC fans will just have to stink it up and pick up the pieces. I think Ronnie Starks will do a fine job with the team. We will probly not miss a lick. There was rummor that this was Butches last year anyway. I just hate it that Butch couldn,t finish out the year. We will over come this trying time and be better people because of it. I hope im wrong about this, but I don't think I am.

you think that excuse will really work? im sorry. you can read this, but dont respond to it. why am i jealous of dyer county? dyersburg beat dyer county this year. even if they split after friday night, dyersburg still got the best of dyer county. you can sit here and say that im immature (when im really just proving my points). because it is simply the only defense you have. i was on here giving my opinion about butch hopkins when i first got on. thats all that i have wanted to do. you are upset because you know that i am right about jeremy and montrell. you simply cant say that i am wrong about it. so you hide behind your age as an excuse. yes old man, i am right, and you are wrong. you live inside this shell where you think that your elders always know besy, and not willing to think on a larger scale. you also live a sheltered life in newbern propaganda where you beleive all is hunky dorey, but when its not. your world comes crashing down. no sir, hiding behind you age is a more immature excuse than admiting that i have a valid point from this whole situation.

remember that this is all in good fun, and we have argued. when all i am saying is my opinion, and i beleive it is right. and if from what people are saying about the tssaa is true, then they think the same way. dont you think that people in the tssaa might be just as old as you? well, if you think so, then maybe you should beleive me as well. this has nothing to do with my age, just your incompetence.

Figbar your last post about "see if Milan gets punished too" shows me something. You do not even have a clue about the TSSAA rules, and that you are just dreaming up things to say. Get a life and post facts. DC was illegal in the scrimmage, because it was a part of the probation THEY had recieved from the previous year. DC was to have no SPRING scrimmages. MILAN was allowed to have THEIR scrimmages, they were not under the probation. Milan goes to DC and scrimmages, all DC should have done is said hey we can't scrimmage and there is no problem. Get your facts together before speaking, as you make yourself look STUPID.

Guest topdawg1

I have to agree with you. Dyersburg does receive "special treatment." In addition, they hate to see DCHS win. When DC wins, all heck breaks loose and they seek retribtion. I will not say that DC is perfect by any means. I just don't believe that the students should pay for what a coach has done or what Dyersburg can't handle. ;)

You finding this site might have been the worst mistake of your life, that is if you have a life!

Go lift weights or go get Montrell's autograph, or just do something productive besides talking about Montrell throwing his jersey!

hey gonad, you miss the point as well, it is butch that needs to be gone. end of story. i dont care what montrell does, i was using that as an example. but anyway, i will lift my weights, and thanks because i do have a life. especially outside of dyer county unlike you seem to have. living on the fact that you probably never will leave dyer county, or dyer county vo-tech.

[Edited by altshauf on 12-18-02 9:54P]

you are the main reason that people in the county dislike dyersburg. AND IF YOU THINK FOR A SECOND THAT MONTRELLE WOULD NOT PLAY A DYERSBURG YOU ARE A BIGGER IDIOT THAN WHAT I PREVIOUSLY THOUGHT. HE WOULD NOT ONLY START HE WOULD LEAD YOUR TEAM OF MEDIOCRE PLAYERS IN ALL STATISTICAL AREAS SO WHY DONT YOU GIVE EVERYBODY A BREAK AND JUST SHUT UP BECAUSE YOU ARE SHOWING YOUR CHILDISH IMMATURE ENVY OF DYER COUNTY BECAUSE WE ALL KNOW THAT DEEP DOWN YOU WISHED YOU COULD HAVE PLAYED FOR THE ORANGE AND WHITE