Dyer Co. Punishment

overtime

basket2424,

no, i wanted to play for a team that i enjoyed playing for. gimme a brake if you think that dyersburg has mediocre players. what happened when dyersburg played dyer county? were you at the game my friend? did you not see that this is going to be dyersburgs big chance to make it to state in the past 5 years? montrell is a GREAT BASKETBALL ATHLETE. BUT HE IS NOT A CLASS ATHLETE IN MY OPINION. you must have class to play for dyersburg. sorry bud, im not an idiot. im just your baby's daddy! nite dude, sleep tight!

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest handydan

It humors me greatly to read how you consistently throw off on basically how Dyer County is beneath your alma mater. From reading your posts spelling is not a big priority at Dyersburg-the so called pinnacle of academic excellence. And for crying out loud "referring to yourself as someone's baby's daddy." That is really classy. Dyersburg must be proud to have raised such a fine representative of prestige and dignity. I'm sure you learned that in Coach Brown's well respected house of discipline. What a tight ship he must run to keep such an immaculately depicted program. Big up's to Dyersburg for their creation of purity and grace in the form of Mr. Altshauf the future coach, or should I say Brian Brown Clone! ;)

sls u don't know what ur talking about. DC's punishment was not to have spring practice. That tells me how much you know about the situation. Which is NIL. Milan should be punished too,along with DC on this matter. I guess everyone is innocent but DC. Thats all im hearing on these threads. Well, Butch may be gone after Friday Nite. I wonder what you people from Dyersburg, Martin, Halls,Obion Co. are going to have to post about ,now hes gone. I hope you people can't sleep well at nite,knowing that you help get a DC coach fired. Yall aint nothing but a bunch of cry babies.BOO HOO There are other coaches just as guilty as Butch, but have more pull at the TSSAA,because there principal (Boss) is on the TSSAA Board. How can this be? Is'nt this a Conflict of Interest or WHAT?

handy, my old friend. brown and i have clashed constantly on what we believe. i think that brown is a pretty good coach. though i may agree with him on some things, i disagree with some others. one of which he had trouble with when i played was the fact that he would never be consistant with something that worked. that is the major way that we differ. anyway, of all people telling me how to spell, you should not be one of them. the "Dyersburg-the so called pinnacle of academic excellence." phrase should have been punctuated with a ;, not a -. anyway, lets not talk about dyersburg city schools. if there is anything that needs to be different, then it is dyer county vo-tech. anyway, baby's momma is something called slang. surely the great administration at newbern vo-tech taught you guys, or shall i say "ya'll".

[Edited by altshauf on 12-18-02 11:14P]

Actually, altshauf, "Dyersburg-the so called pinnacle of academic excellence." is punctuated one of two correct ways. The other correct way would be to use a colon ( : ) instead of the dash. A semicolon ( ; ) would be wrong there.

I hope you aren't planning to become an English teacher.

[Edited by Opperman on 12-19-02 6:55P]

need i let you know what im doing in college? i dont think i do. why is it so ineresting anyway? opperman, thanks man, i know im not very good at english, and believe me, im not planning on being an english teacher in high school. i just thought that it was appropriate to write what i did at the time. and i didnt mean to put;, but a: instead. i really didnt look at it too closely anyway, it was basically trash talk. we know all about that dont we? but anyway, im not the pinnacle of dyersburg high. i graduated 80th out of 216. so ill just stick to what im good at, and that is athletics, and coaching.

the reason that i am on here has been to voice my opinion of the dyer county basketball program. then, trash gets talked, and i get a little too involved. it is really is pretty fun. i like coming to this iste to see what is going on with the county, and i dont mind being made fun of. but where i am now, and what i do stays with me and my friends. i dont like to let everyone know EVERYTHING about me. where would the fun be in that. so people can leave me alone about what i play in college. yes i play ball. no, i dont want you to try to get into my personal life, just as i do not ask you about yours. well, if i do, and you think about it, then it is just a joke like handydan. see, it is just trash talk. i am who i am, and that is all that you need to worry about. well, you also need to worry about the game friday night, and the future of the choctaws. so lets just stick to that shall we???

Once again Figgy you have helped me prove my point. I said nothing about spring practice. I said spring scrimmages. By the way each team is allowed 10 days of practice ad 2 scrimmages, FYI. The TSSAA somewhat descretely imposed these additional sanctions against DC last year. Everyone knew about the probation and no home substate game, etc., very few knew about the spring part of the sanction. Had Milan known they would not have scrimmaged DC. Milan was looking to improve their team by playing the best available. If DC was not available, DC should have said so. As far as knowing both programs, I know things about Milans' program, kids, etc. that no one else knows. I have known Butch, his brother Bill, Bills' wife, Butchs' x wife, and his wife now before they ever met. I consider both good friends and speak to both often. I know inside info on DC's program also that very few know also and most of it will never be posted on this board.