hillsboro???

BABILL

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'd still rate the Burros as favorites in their league. Doss (QB), Bryant (FB) and Tibbs (WB) all return. Aydelott loses a solid class, but he plays so many kids and constantly rotates that he's got experience coming back. If Walter Fisher gets his grades in order - he plugs a big hole in the middle. Plus, Justin Merritt and Donald Lee are playmakers. Line hit much harder than skill by graduation.

I think the thread was for this coming year. Hillsboro gave *us* all we wanted. How can you make a statement that they couldn`t compete with *our* talent? Hillsboro had every bit as much talent, probably more. Maryville had more depth and made the plays when they had to. If Hillsboro gets the linebacker back that missed this year.. Fischer Jr. (sorry for spelling) I agree they should be one of the top programs again. If you are a Maryville fan, show some class. Hillsboro is a great team.

[Edited by TheInsider on 12-18-02 7:16P]

who cares where the hillsboro coach will be next year. if they go to state again, they will just get put out by maryville for the 3rd year in a row. they just cant pull one out, they dont hold well in clutch situations. good teams make things happen when it is needed, hillsboro obviously cant do that, and maryville can.

ITS JUST THE FACTS!!!!

ok , that's enough of your alls crap !!! as a MARYVILLE fan , i apologize for these little boys classless remarks !!! MARYVILLE has a lot of respect for HILLSBORO !! you jr. high boys grow up and learn what it means to be a true MARYVILLE REBEL !!!!!!!!! that means you win and you lose with CLASS !!!!!!!!!!