Coffee County Vacancy?

spanfre

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I got an idea. They fired the Manchester City Administrator a couple of months ago. Just name Carlton Flatt City Administrator and let him coach football. Even better name Flatt the mayor. While we are at it let's resolve government all together and name him King. Who cares about winning percentage when you are a King?

I really feel sorry for the poor souls in Manchester. If these people think they can hire Coach Flatt, they are just crazy. I hear they will have to pay him $82,000 a year to compete with his contract at BA. I'll bet that is more money than they pay their principal. He doesn't want to teach more than one class either. Boy he is taking them for a real ride! Too bad, this will send many other potential coaches in searching in another direction. I've already talked to one coach whom they interviewed whose headed to another school. This will end up hurting them rather than helping them. Besides, what public school would hire the man who sued the TSSAA and will eventually cost every school in the state thousands of dollars?

Everyone is blowing this way out of proportion. I have to actually take up for the administration at Coffee County on this one. Boy I can't believe I am saying that but they know what the Carlton Flatt visit was all about. They have narrowed down their picks to three or four people and I can assure anyone and everyone that Carlton Flatt isn't one of those. But expect Coffee County to name a new football coach within the next week.

I heard some things last night that there will probably be a decision today and it might have already been made. The D cordinator from Gallitan interviewed on Monday and I have heard a lot of people liked him,and he came on the recommendation of Andy McCullum and Boots Donnely. And yes I am aware that have probably spelled both of their names wrong.

Guest Ludwig42

I heard that an assistant already at Coffee High had also been recomended very highly from places like Auburn University, Tommy Tuberville, Andy McCullough MTSU, Tommy Bowdin at Clemson University and also other high dollar people. Also in the past that assistant has coached in some excellent football programs.