This Year's Top Frosh

GovMan

Peacemaker...Thanks for the words....Believe me though, I'm not sweating this person. If they really want to talk and have an open civilized discussion, and since they seem to know so much about me and my feelings, they should then also know they can approach me or call me at any time. This board is not the place. I'm not hiding behind no board name.

See you at the game tonight. JV game is at 3:30. The only game they have lost so far this season was versus Cleveland JV, so they going in hard after a win!!!

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I can say without reservation, that at least 2 if not 3 of East Tennessee's top freshmen are at ACHS. Alyssa Bryant and Ashley Worthington put on an outstanding performance in the freshmen tourney last week. Bryant scored 16 pts in the championship game and hit the game winning shot against William Blount, while Worthington continued a string of strong perfomances with 17 in the championship game. If you add Rachel Forbes into the mix along with the girls from LCMS the future looks bright at ACHS.

[Edited by Daggerkyak on 2-3-03 6:00P]

I forgot to add that you fully demonstrated your hatred for the Cleveland parents also. Implying that their kids play because of "DUES", thank you for just adding to the animosity that several people feel between the local schools and thank you for trying to create additional animosity between players.Oh......but let's not forget you intend no ill will. You respect all the players.

Thank you for encouraging sportsmanship and character. What an excellent example you set. Give me some more from that bitterness you have.......give me another "last word".

Guest Bball00210

Kait McMahan is the best freshman this year. She carries Heritage in every game they play...without her....well who knows where they would be. She can not only score at will but is a great passer. She's as quick as lightning and well I would think she was the best freshman if Pat Summitt already went to watch her play the summer before her 8th grade her.

Ridgeway in Memphis have 3 that played together on the 13 under AAU national champions. They also have a 6'5" Soph.

They all 3 can play and start. Westview will make another wasted trip to memphis and not make Murph...

Just remember the name BIANCA THOMAS (Chester County)!! Good lordy!!! Averaging one point below Rowsey. I haven't seen a girl make moves like this in a long time. Her ability to wiggle and waggle into the lane and put spin on backboard shots to MAKE them go in is unbelievable. And don't leave her open on the three, or she'll put it in your face. About 5'11, she is totally a raw, natural basketball talent. So smooth, she can score 30 points and you wouldn't think she got out of double digits. The perfect 3 guard. Seeing is believing. :D