Fairview High's New Team 2003 Good or Bad

Dand84

• Replies 239
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

man you are pathetic, i haven't even seen you at half the soccer workouts this year. you stink until you prove otherwise. i could come out there and beat you in soccer but i have bigger and better things than that. so maybe when you prove to everyone you are a college prospect, you are still a wannabe and will alwyas be one. hope you are using theses snow days wisely

HEY GUYS , you both play for FAIRVIEW???? IF ya'll fight like this on a web site, what the heck you gonna do on the field. Unless a team can find unity, 11 of the best players in the world could not make a champion. If ya'll want to fight take it to the locker room and only talk serious soccer on here. You turn people off with the bad mouthing back and forth. You don't need to shout back at me I will not justify an answer, I'm just trying to say, TEAMWORK Is what makes winners. GOOD LUCK to all of you , and drop it now and get on the right path .............. :D:D:D

what is the deal guys....the only connection i have to fairview is that my mom taught there a couple years ago...but its sad to see two teammates fight. i go to franklin and i play soccer there...its not often that we fight, especially online. your thread is whether or not fairview will be good or bad...by the looks of it id say its gonna be bad...someone is gonna have to be a leader.

I am shocked that anyone even cares about fairveiw, there are far more interesting and dare I say better soccer programs in Williamson Co., I mean why dont we talk about Franklin or Brentwood or Centennial or even Page. At least those threads would have something to do with serious soccer.

hey where do you ref? the reason that franklin and brentwood put out so many good players is cause their travel programs at young age groups are well coached, trained, established, etc. does fairview have anything like that? ive played travel soccer for a long time and ive never seen a fairview team. thats prolly the reason that the high school hasnt had the number of good players that others have had....if you look around the best high school teams are where the best travel programs are EX: franklin, memphis, clarksville, knoxville. i dont see fairview having an established high school program until they have a solid travel program(s) that can help build skill of younger players feeding into the school. let me know how you all do preseason and what you look like.

You may be on the rise but "coming up on Franklin", now that is quite a stretch. As of now you guys have done nothing to remotely impress me. I am open minded and would like to see you guys do well, but for now your still in the bottom rungs of Williamson Co. I was also curious of Grade level and if you played club, eastsideimport1.