Joe Sanders, A.J. Blackburn, and Brandon Watters??

JimmyCash

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:) hows it going map, yeah i believe they did and I'm not bashing them but think of all the people who have gone there you have, this years trio (possibly a 4sum), Derrick Calkin, Johnathan Mary, Brett Lindsay (3 baseball), Chase, Matt, Matt Sharp, Chuck Prugh(UT), Brad Hilshier, Matt Miller, Bret Mistak, and then the coaches, You had Hammontree, Billingsly, Ellis, Mac Lambert, Pinkerton, and I have probably left out some names due to the fact that I am not a Maryville native and did not care about MHS football until 9th grade. And also there are plenty other students who are just there from Maryville, heck they have more people from Maryville at C-N, than my good 'ole school :).

Any team that gets Brandon Waters is getting a real good football player and from what I hear an even better person.

The coaching staff said Brandon was the hardest working player they ever coached.

Joe Sanders needs to be in a ORANGE uniform. UT needs to look at him. UT needs to look at Terrence Houston also.

[Edited by REBELRON on 1-20-03 1:09P]