Who is the "baddest dude" to ever wrestle in TN +

PinU46

Rampage is not the toughest person to wrestle for Raleigh Egypt as that title would go to 1979 State Champion Mason McDaniel.

I actually agree with Mr Irish from Florida on this one. With memory, he'd have to agree Mike Blosser was another all time brutal beast in 82.

Connell vs. Logsdon? May be a great tag team too?!?

Who all has won gold in international competition from Tn?

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

LOL-Bateman was a fine wrestler but he is not on the " baddest man " list.

So your telling me Bateman (3xer) who was a freak athlete, on top of being a very good wrestler, isn't badder than some of the kids mentioned who wrestled around 130? They may be technically more sound, but Bateman is bad man... a bad terrible, terrible man.

So your telling me Bateman (3xer) who was a freak athlete, on top of being a very good wrestler, isn't badder than some of the kids mentioned who wrestled around 130? They may be technically more sound, but Bateman is bad man... a bad terrible, terrible man.

Read the whole thread. Question was " baddest man " not good wrestler. Rampage and Shazzon Bradley are the only ones that come to mind. A couple of historian types mentioned some names I am not familiar but for my money the big guys who took their wrestling skills from the mat to the ring or cage are going to win out over Bateman and other guys who wrestled well in high school.