QUARTERBACKS OF THE FUTURE!!!!!

sportscritic3

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

MICHAEL EDMISTON AT 6'2' 205 WILL BE THE QB IN THE STATE THIS YEAR. ENTERING HIS SENIOR SEASON HE HAS TO COVER GROUND THROWING THE FOOTBALL BUT MOST OF THE LC FANS THINK LOUIS THOMPSON WILL TURN HIM LOOSE THIS YEAR. EDMISTON HAS BEEN A STARTER SINCE HIS SOPH. YEAR AT LC. THIS WILL BE THE TEAM THAT WILL SHOCK ALL THE M-BORO TEAMS IN THE 2003-2004 SEASON.

JPats5,

Meadows has personally told me that there is no transfer from New Jersey. And if there is, he has shown no interest in playing football b/c he hasnt came to meadows, or any other coach for that matter, and talked about it. He is not going through workouts, and is nowhere to be found? How do you justify your statement?

Posted by JPATS5:

farrar, who transfered from new jersey, will lead jeff.co. to a state championship this year. he was an all-state last year. they say he is lethal.

:confused: :confused: :D

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recent Posts

• Congratulations to Huntingdon and Station Camp. Lots of good softball in Tennessee. Alcoa been media favorite last two seasons. 
    • Im more of a Basketball follower than football and like I said we play what we have, there is no going and recruiting or even talking kids into transferring…..and to rebut about Memphis teams in finals I’ve watched Memphis East and Penny Hardaway with the enrollment of a single A team play up and dominate any and all challengers for years! They aren’t the only ones either Mike Miller and son at Germantown put together that super team a couple years ago that ran through the rest of the state! Other teams from Memphis or Chatt or Nash or any large populated area pop up and are relevant out of nowhere every year because they get an influx of talent be it from a new coach or AAU affiliations it happens in football also just like any other sport! I hope these two schools that close join together and get to play the team you support, then you may see it differently! I find it funny some of you think recruiting and resources don’t matter . The county schools get very little funding also but you don’t want to get me started on that part! 
    • No doubt. ORC a good dude.
    • In a total classless move, Coach Simmons once again shows his true colors. Waits till the day after school is out to let everyone know he is leaving. Fails up to a community college job after a lackluster 2 year span at GH. And do not tell me about the state run that saved a sub .500 season and plenty of whippings by Cookeville and Lebanon.  Looks like the girls job at GH is cursed. Terrible MS program/coaches feeding what is turning out to be a joke of a HS team.