Metro Jobs?

Guest Gladiator1

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

By no means am I getting frustrated by what is said on here. Granny was a wise woman, you remember the story of those who live in glass houses? Just making sure it does not come back to haunt you or anyone else. Looks like there is a lot of chain pulling on here! :D :confused:

It has become increasingly clear that you are in love with your daddy's former assistant and future boss, Abner. All of your jabs at the HL crew are ridiculous. Why don't you begin your day each morning on the hill by doing some spineless administrative work, rather than masquerading as a wannabe coach, you little twit.

And of course you are at odds with HL's Coach B after he throttled your little green men last fall. :)

You must suffer from an acute case of little-man syndrome to make such jabs at coaches. You, like so many before you, sold out to spine surgery, became an administrator, and got out of the noble profession of coaching. :)

if you think I am Jim Wilson's son, you really dont have a clue. He is a good guy, but I share no blood with him. He is however, a class guy. Some other coaches would do well to emulate him. You need to stop trying to figure out who I am, because you wont be able to do it. Sorry, but no cigar this time.

sexyred, I do not know if you outed answerking or not but you did hit on something very apparent if you go back and read his posts. He tried coaching and was a miserable failure and quit or got fired, and needs a hiding place to bash coaches and feel good about himself. Just pity him and hope he can get some professional help for his childhood problems.

Behold, lets hope you used the principles of probability in the deducation that was made sexyred. It seems that Mueller's Law has taken over answerking's recent responses. The obsesion with a few individuals on this thread might lead one to beleive psychoanalysis might help .

you guys are really sad...do you really think this bothers anyone? If you have something to add to the thread, then do so, if you are only here to try to bash me, then try it on someone who cares. I have stated my point several times, and yet no one has denied the truth of any of it. Is it offensive to some? sure, and it is meant to be. But the truth often hurts. I have never been fired from any job, and I have never failed as a coach. I am not Monty Wilson, and I am not Keith Dearing and will swear to that on a stack of Bibles. You can't get me because you don't know me. Get over it and get over yourselves. Your childish name calling and juvenile retorts only point to one of the many problems in metro. You think you know what you are talking about, but you provide no proof, only slander and insults against those you have misidentified as me. I hope they do see what you are saying about them and have their say. And I hope you learn a little bit of control when you hear something that you dont like. Trace me down? try it, but you cant succeed. Challenge me to meeet in a parking lot as has been done before and you will waste your time, because I am bigger than that and bigger than you. What scares you is that I have information that you dont. If all you have is wrong guesses of who I am, then shut your mouth, you're stinking it up in here. OK, now come back with some stupid name calling...call me ignorant, or a liar, or whatever you want, but remember this, I have information that either of the two aforementioned men would have no access to and have expressed that info here. Now how could I have it? You warn me of letting things haunt me...yet why should I fear that? I have nothing to fear and no one to fear...why might that be? hhhhmmmmmmm...you really dont want to know who I am...trust me.

Please, before you respond, read the WHOLE post...I get tired of explaining things over and over.

Preach on, but we have veered from the path of the thread.

Who are the answers. Is Abner a lock? Don't appreciate all the humor at Dorris' expense, but he did ring me up on a crappy call when I was 15 - so I'll let that slide and ask if he is the answer at McGavock, or does Tribue finally go outside the system? Campbell should get a nice raise and three assistant coaches to stay at Stratford, but I don't see that happening. Is Pedro shrewd enough to see this? Does Campbell go to HL and open another Metro job search? And would Metro get another crop of solid coaches from outside the system to apply? Don't abandon us now, AnswerKing - we are so close to the finish - and I would only like to meet you in the parking lot for a cold one, so that we could compare Lucious High, Al Young, Keith Davis and Joe Campbell. Who was better, E.J. Junior or Mike Wright? It might take two cold ones.

I don't post on this site very often, but I do read it periodically. It's sometimes amusing to watch you guys go back and forth but I think you guys need to remember that all H.S. football coaches are adults and worthy of respect. I don't think you all ahould be using initials (which we all know) and other identifying remarks if you plan on slamming them. Remember, you just might be identified yourself one day and then you've got problems. Until then, you have to wonder how you can avoid being caught to keep your own dignity.

For What It's Worth:

You guys can all say you heard it here first. "Cujo will be rippin' and runnin' through all of you guys when he does get a Head Coaching job". He is very creative and eager to learn football. His players WILL play hard and disciplined.

The Rest Of The Story:

He can also body slam all of you guys. :)

Nice name, does that make you the big dog? Anyway, if you go back to my first post on board seven I said experience didn't really matter in Metro. Meaning they might as well give you the job just like they give all the others away. Your really not a bad coach. You just do some really dumb things. Now run along and body slam that. :)