KINGSPORT DB INDIANS

ArtVandalay

Guest DBBDA1

Great job Indians! Fantastic win! Way to go JWoo on tourney MVP!!! Keep up the momentum Indians all the way to the state! See ya in the regionals!! :D

• Replies 281
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The Tribe goes up against the last place team (regular season) from District 2 - Cherokee in the 1st round of the Region Tournament. Cherokee is 8-23 overall and was 1-9 in Conference play. The 1 win was against Morristown West, also the team that the Chiefs beat in the District Tournament to advance to the semi-finals and get a Region Tournament Berth. Of the common opponents, Cherokee beat Sullivan South, they also lost to South, North, East, Volunteer, Jeff Co (twice) and Greeneville (twice).

New season now. Stay facused Indians. Take them 1 at a time and you will be just fine.

Art's **** Pick

DB - 85

Cherokee- 45

Roll Tribe Roll

Giddy Up!! ;)

Indians are back in the DOME getting ready for the Regional Tourney.......C-MO has a few state championships under his belt.....I am sure he can keep the TRIBE focused for post season play ....One game at a time.......Let's go Indians and scalp the Cherokee team.....Play your "TEAM" ball and you can't be beat....!!!

ROLL TRIBE ROLL ;)

i think henry williams played a heck of a game friday. he went 4-4 from the the 3-point arc. not many players can give a team a great effort like that after havin a skid!! his play wuz one of the keys to tha victory. i also think that the team played excellent as a whole but i'd like to point his effort out out of all things. i look forward to tha "buro"!! roll tribe roll

Look who showed himself... Cylconehomie!!! Who care what you think or say? No one on this string!! Homie, you said DB would get beat by TN HIGH (EMBARRASSED) was the way you put it. Stupid!! Your boys are the loosers and you are the 1 that got embarrassed!! Tell Jerome to keep shakin' his head after he makes a shot, he looks like a bobblehead doll!! And DD kept looking up in the stands for some reason, he should have been looking on the court, that is where the toppers got beat, on the court. Even with 3 refs giving them every call and every make up call they could imagine. So you say Marryville is to tough. They lost in the District finals. They have peeked to soon. I expect they will make it to Sub State but, DB will be HOSTING a sub state game, not traveling. Will SH make it, doubt it.... they can't beat Greeneville 4 times in 1 season. Especially when the Greeneville fans and the DB fans are going crazy for the Devils to take them down!! And by the way, DB EARNED OUR SEEDING, by WINNING THE DISTRICT, if you don't like it, win your way to play us again!!

DB IS KING OF THE HILL. Get over it and get used to it! Cause' SH is going DOWNHILL, FAST!!

Roll Tribe Roll

Giddy Up!! ;)

[Edited by ArtVandalay on 3-2-03 2:20P]

Your on it Bigman. Hawk played great against SH. Henry Williams always plays great in BIG Games!! I knew he would come back with that type of effort after the Tn High game. The refs made a couple of bad calls on Hawk, but he kept his cool and knocked down the big shots, shot after shot.

Way to go Hawk!!

Roll Tribe Roll

Giddy Up!! ;)

[Edited by ArtVandalay on 3-2-03 3:33P]

Guest dbsballboy

Well said firefly. Great game Indians. Keep it up and go to state, cause i will be there to cheer you on like your many other fans.

I need a fix. It will be hard to wait until Tuesday, I guess playing @ 3:00 or 3:30 is a good thing, huh?

DB had a 2hr practice today in the Dome, all is well and preparation for Cherokee is all the team is concerned with. That's a good thing, it shows what Senior leadership and a Solid Coach will do for a team come tournament time.

I wonder how bad the Topper boyz got ragged on this whole weekend by the old school guys?? I say it was unbearable for them!! Especially for Bobblehead and Nicky. Did anybody see Ms Hilltopper at the Finals? I missed it, if she was there. Maybe she will change over to the Tribe side now that we are the big dawg around here now.

Come early Tuesdasy Injin fans. Our DB Team needs and deserves all of our support. Win and you keep playing, loose and your out. Tuesday is a BIG GAME.

Can't stop the chop

CHOP CHOP!! :D

7 out