KINGSPORT DB INDIANS

ArtVandalay

• Replies 281
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest cutiger

BP, I was just tryin to get your goat. I played for D-B from 97-99 & always thought you werea good ref. I am in school at Clemson now. I didn't know who called that game, just trying to stir the pot a little bit about JC always getting calls. During the Arbys, refs have even told me & DBIndian99 that when anyone plays the hill they need to get spotted 8 points.

Guest cutiger

BP, what do you think of the young Williams kid for DB? My dad compares him to Jovan based on the way he comes of the floor on the offensive boards. I have only gottne to see him once this season against South and was very impressed.

Butch, what is going on big man? This is Jesse. Where you going for the region? Do you get sent to region 2 or 3. Anyway, you always had a thing for the Hill and don't lie. Just messing with you. I bet you like Charlie alot more than that guy I played for. Say what's up to your dad and Barrett when you see them.

By the way, your opinon counts here, so who is better JC or DB? You don't have to answer that if you don't want anyone from Johnson City to get mad at you. Good luck to you and I think I am the only guy in Kingsport who thinks that you and Whitson were fair to us.

Guest cutiger

Jess, What you think about Butch checkin in on his performance reviews? He's not too fond of his people talikin about the love affair NE TN refs have with the Hill.