KINGSPORT DB INDIANS

ArtVandalay

• Replies 281
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thursday's Semi Finals have 2 teams trying to acomplish the same thing, and both of their oppenents are trying to stop them from doing it. Bot DB and SH will be attempting to defeat their Region Semi Final Opponents for the 4th time this season in 4 tries.

Kingsport DB has beaten Tenn High in 3 previous games by an average score of 58-42, 1 of those games was a buzzer beater tip-in by Wootten, the other 2 were easy victories for the Tribe. The last game was just last Wed in the District Tournament (65-38).

Science Hill has beaten Greeneville in all 3 previous games this season. All of them close games, the last of which was a 2 pt SH victory @ Greeneville.

I have to like the Indains chances against TN High. If the Team plays "FOCUSED", there really is no way that the Vikings can beat them, period. No Way!! You know it, I know it, and the Vikings know it!!

Greeneville is a weird team. I have seen them play twice. They have looked both awesome and awful in those 2 games. I can't imagine SH beating Greeneville if the Green Devils play awesome, I just don't. But, if they play average to awful, it's no contest, SH will win. I have to go with Greeneville in this one, just because of the law of averages says they won't play bad against the Hilltoppers.... again!!

Let's support the Indians Thursday @ 5:00 in JC Tribe Fans!

Roll Tribe Roll

Giddy Up!! :D

Art....

spelling lessons: it's LOSE....not LOOSE...geez..as a D-B graduate myself, I certainly hope the English department didn't turn out too many like you.

prediction lessons: Cocke County over Tennessee High???? Were you serious??? Science Hill by one over Morristown East??? Wishful thinking?

semifinal lessons: Dobyns-Bennett will destroy Tennessee High. Greeneville could beat Science Hill, but only if the Hilltoppers shoot poorly from 3-point land.

assumption lessons: The nickname is cyclonehomer, but I'm not from Elizabethton.

Well, look at the program over the past decade. We have always had the talent. DB needed help before he got there. But he never did anything special. Morgan has started putting the program back to where it should be. While Cary was there things got worse.

Guest BleacherRef

Roll~~~~~~~~~Tribe~~~~~~~~~Roll

Great job last night Indians against the Cherokee Chiefs....congrats to Lamon for an awesome contribution. Hat goes off to Blye, Wootten, Harrison, Jervis, "Hawk" Williams, Joey Blackwell and all the other Tribe team members for an outstanding "team" performance! Love to watch you click as a team.

Greetings to Spencer Cole.....glad to have ya on here!

A challenge goes out to ALL Indians fans to be at Freedom Hall early for the cheering section to be most effective. We need to get behind these guys and ROCK THE HALL again! These boys love ya being there and they love playing for you so let's show 'em all how to get behind a team for support......bring your signs back 'cause I heard they really got to the other teams' and their fans!

Stay focused and play "team" ball and we'll be back on Friday for the championship game....can't get enough of Indians B-Ball so keep it going strong........

Roll~~~~~~~~~~Tribe~~~~~~~~~Roll

Guest dbsballboy

Well if we are lucky azmar and joey will be able to take it to the topper friday night like wodi took it to the house. That is if the hill can beat Greenville which will be close. But we have got THS already in the basket trust me on this one.