KINGSPORT DB INDIANS

ArtVandalay

• Replies 281
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

INDIANS WIN, INDIANS WIN, INDIANS WIN!!!

GIDDY UP, WE ARE IN THE SWEET 16!!

Henry Hawk Williams played his best game ever tonight. Hawk was unstoppable, as he poured in 29 pts. I know he was perfect from the foul line, something crazy like... 15-15. Nobody else was big in pts. Seth Jervis maybe 8 or 9, Thomas Harrison 6? Azmar Blye 6 or 7. Lamon Williams 4? Jarrod Wootten took only 3 shots all game, just got no touches, scored 2 pts. But the TEAM WON!! THE TEAM ADVANCES TO PLAY GREENEVILLE IN THE FINALS.

Way to stay focused against stall ball Indians. Way to make the Vikings get out of their beloved zone defense at the start of the 4th qtr.

ROLL TRIBE TOLL

GIDDY UP!! :rolleyes:

Guest cutiger

Sorry for the Hill. Couldn't happen to a nicer bunch. Only sad part is not being able to beat them anymore this season. Tribe is in great shape to get home court in the substate. If they win on Friday. I will be home for Monday night's battle.

You Can find me in the Club

With a bottle of Bub.

You know who we be!

Could a better bunch of guys lost to Greeneville tonight? I had that feeling in my stomach earlier and WOW! Heard the "Hawk" played just about perfect as he quietly dropped 29 on Burns' bunch. Thats just too bad. I can't wait to get home tomorrow for the game. I havn't been this excited about DB sports since (take your pick) our semifinal games in football. I didn't even play basketball and I am as hype as anyone. Keep ya'lls heads on straight guys, and as long as you keep that mindset, IT'S ON.

"Till I collapse"

Guest BleacherRef

Way to go Indians! A special congrats to Henry "Hawk" Williams.........what a game! and, man the free throws he sunk....one after another...after another....after another! Didn't miss one all night long! Keep up the good work! Free throws are "key" down the stretch. W~~H~~O~~O~~S~~H!!!!!!

Come out ready to play tomorrow....it will be a elbow throwin, runnin over 'em, pushin 'em out of the lane by Malone so he can get his shot off kinda night (and gettin' away with it every time)...be focused and be ready for anything and we know you've got the answer to it -- TEAM BALL!!!! that's all it's gonna take.

A challenge to ALL Indians fans to meet at Freedom Hall and show the Greeneville fans how to really back your team (and they do a pretty good job of it, so this will take ALL of us pulling together!)

Hats off to the dedicated Greeneville student section...they put the DB student section to shame! I hate to say that but it is true :D DB students could take note and learn a thing about school spirit and support.

Indian players, we really want that game at DB on Monday, do what you have to do and get the job done and we'll show you how the DOME CAN ROCK!!!!!!

Roll~~~~~~~~~~~Tribe~~~~~~~~~~~Roll

Beat the Greene Devils!!!!!

DB is loving this Freedom Hall gig!! 5-0 in JC's big Gym, that's the best record of any team playing there this year!!

Nice game Indians, I know it is hard to be totally Focused every game out, especially against a team you have beaten 3 times (Vikings), but you got the job done tonight. The Tribe did not play that great, but Henry Williams did. And the Team Defense was good. The ref's are letting the kids play in this tournament (more than local refs) and it seemed like some whistles should have been used a few times more than they were, but we won't gripe with a SUB STATE BID IN HAND AND A TICKET IN THE REGION FINALS.

Super team win. Now I know it won't be hard to get focused for Friday's game. Greeneville is a mighty dangerous team! Better eat your Wheaties, Tribe.

Can't stop the Chop

Chop Chop!!

7 out :)

Guest DBBDA1

Way to go Indians!! Great game and good team play! Great game Henry Williams had! Keep on rolling Tribe! Keep it up and beat the "Devil" out of the Devils!!! Roll Tribe!!!!

Guest dbsballboy

I'm not saying anything much, but as in the teams words, when you shoot 35 times, i would hope that you would make atleast 10 shots. Good game though

As a basketball alum, I want to say congrats to the boys. Even more congrats if they win this evening. Way to go. It is good to see that we are playing for the region title for the 1st time since my freshman year (95-96). We were lucky to get there that year when we beat that great Betsy team in the semis. Then we proceeded to get drilled by JC in the finals (Jovann's senior year) and Oak Ridge in the substate. Hopefully, this edition will be better.

OR was one of the worst beatings that I ever took on the hardwood. The 75-25 beating we took my sophmore year to the Hill at home after we almost beat them in JC that year was probably the low point in DB basketball history. No offense to Daniels (JK) but I wished that I could have played for Charlie.

Anybody gets the DB score during the game, post it.