KINGSPORT DB INDIANS

ArtVandalay

• Replies 281
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest scole24

whoever this clown Cmoore guy is he is just a clown. Yea district might not mean anything but wait until after this region is over and you'll see that db isnt' a fluke

oh yea i just got the score from 1st round DB by 30

THEY ARE SOME HOT ONES

better look out for ummmmmmm well all of em cause they can all be deadly.......

YOU KNOW WHO I AM

Guest cutiger

Depending on who we play. I've heard that it wouldn't be a shock if Burns' crybabies lose. With that said, I would much rather play Cocke Co. b/c it is very hard to beat teams 4 times and refs all over the region kiss Burns behind b/c of the Arby's.

The tribe can & will beat both, but the easier game will be Cocke Co. in my opinion.

Guest dbsballboy

haha man CMoore2 you obviously don't know what your talking about. You acutally think the district game was a fluke against science hill? We had them on lockdown. Charlie brought in the juniors and sophomores and thats when science hill started catching up, But they still couldn't beta the JV starters. So be ready for the hill to lose on friday, if they can get past Greenville! :confused:

Guest FAhometeam33

man all i got to say is db will beat whoever we have to play because we are to good to lose, but hey im not say'n nothing can happen but the only reason we would lose would be cause of the refs, that had some terrible calls today i will have to say but its all good so no need to worry boys ;)

Once again DB will have to take on Stall Ball. How can the #2 Team in District 2 get beat (blown out) by Tn High?? Man that is one weak District!! I am glad that Cocke Co. got beat, but shocked is an understatement!!

DB vs Stall Ball Thursaday @ 5:00 Home away from Home (Freedom Hall)

Stay FOCUSED Indians and this will be a repeat of the District game, no contest!!

The Tribe got to rest everyone against Cherokee, how did they get there?? Good for us they did.

Spencer, will you be @ the next game or are you in School? I have not seen you at any games. I really enjoyed watching you play for the Tribe, Charlie Hustle!! Jeff Morrison has a similar style of play, alot of heart and alot of hustle.

Can't Stop the Chop

Chop Chop!! ;)

7 out

I think its going to be a good thing playing Tn High again simply because these guys KNOW they can beat them. If they keep playing the team ball they are right now, I don't see this ending any time soon. Hopefully I can get back and watch if they make it to the region finals. When will that game be? I wanna hear some stats about this game, or heck just tell me how many Lamon had. One.

"Nobody who ever gave his best regretted it."

Coach George Halas

DB will play the Vikings Thur. @ 5:00. Not looking ahead, but, the REGION 1 AAA FINALS WILL BE FRIDAY @ 7:30 OR 8:00

SEMI FINAL MATCH UPS

DB(1) VS TN HIGH (3) Game 1

GREENEVILLE (1) VS SCINECE HILL (2) Game 2

I am sure the Tibe Fans will be on hand, as soon as possible. What kind of IDIOT sets up these stupid game times??? Rediculous to play so dang early, STUPID STUPID STUPID!!! Anyway, venting..... The Tribe Fans will come early and stay late to help cheer on the Green Devils to defeat Bobblehead and the rest of the little hilltoppers.

Semi Final Predictions

DB 68 - Stall Ball 45

Greeneville 74- SH 66

TRIBE, Focus on the Vikings, and you keep on playing!!

Roll Tribe Roll

Giddy Up!! ;)

Hey Art.....

The times for the Boys Semi's are so early to allow for he Girls Championship Game at 8:00 pm on Thursday.....

Don't know why they wouldn't make Friday be a Championship night for both the Boys and the Girls.....

ROLL TRIBE ROLL ;)

DOUBLE GOLD / WKIN Player of the Game

DB vs Cherokee Regional Tournament Round 1

***LAMON WILLIAMS***

Great game Lamon and awesome Dunk......

;)

Hey JWooo44 and AZ ----- great alley oop.....

Hey Seth ----- Great job on swishing those 3's early in the game....

ROLL TRIBE ROLL ;)

[Edited by kim33 on 3-4-03 8:49P]